{Chapter Twenty-Eight}

{Kurama's}

Jolting upward startled by the Kit's wail of help made me pale in fear as her fatel chest wound reopened from her hands clawing at it. "PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME! GET ME OUT OF THE DARK, I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE! HELP PLEASE! PLEase...h-help me," cradling her in my arms encasing her with my tails I whispered into her ear, easing her scratching fingers from the bloody patch on her chest to rest beside her now stilled body. Breathing steam among the wound I morphed into my yoki form, the very form that caused my Kit's torment of her own birth place. My fox form.

Curling tightly around Naruko I slowly but languidly licked her wound, healing it with my saliva that could kill a human if I so much as pleased to do so but this; this was my Kit my only Kit that I will protect to my last dying breath if it came to it. I would give her my life it meant she got to live another day. I kept grooming my Kit even if her wound was sealed shut I didn't stop knowing that this was soothing to her, keeping her underwrap and warmed. It was another way for fox's to show their kits that they are safe and loved. I wanted her to feel that even in her darkest places, moments, or her broken times. Naruko will forever be my Kit. Mine.

{Kakashi's}

I couldn't Believe it. He was gone, no one knows where he's at and can't find a single trace of him. Even Kiba and Akamaru can't find him along with the pack hounds; Poku and the Pack spent the week straight trying to find a whiff of his scent but couldn't find it. It was as if he fell off the face of the earth without a single trace, leaving behind only a broken down apartment with many revealing threat letters from the villagers. Heads rolled when I found them and Iruka didn't even restrain his anger towards the idiots that were the Leaf villagers. They knew to stray away from us and kept a distance but still feared us as we walked by in town. Everyone of the Rookie Nine, excluding Sakura who still doesn't care about him, were depressed that they couldn't find him neither.

All those who knew Naruto wanted him back but those who saw the beast sealed within him could care less as they partied on everyday milling about happy as can be. This once beautiful place was snuffed out along with their sunshine. 'Naruto where are you?'