{Chapter Eleven}

{Naruto's}

I ran as fast as I could towards the North gate without trying to drop to my knees from the quick beating I just got, even though it was in the middle of the day those villagers will do anything to attack me. Kami, my body is on fire and I think I have blood trickling down my cheek or is it sweat? Man whatever it is it smells hell a lot like blood! Turning the corner of a random ally I quickly slid my hand down my cheek to pull away and indeed found blood. With that said I made a quick water jutsu and washed myself off before making a new henge, to hide my new wounds from the other rookie nine; I don't really want to be questioned about the new wounds. Finally arriving at the North gate a fist was the first thing that greeted me, like I just didn't meet one earlier. "Naruto, your an hour late! You baka, we could have already started the mission if you weren't lolly gagging! Man you're such a loser!", Sakura screeched into my ear as she hit me repeatedly, making my new wounds seize up and skyrocket more pain through my already tired body; not like she would know that in the first place. It took a lot of willpower in me to hold back the whimper of pain as I flinched away from the oncoming fist and nervously scratched my cheek, adding a small nervous chuckle before saying, "Gomen Sakura but I went over to Iruka-sensei's to say goodbye before I left.", I could sense a easing wave off of Sakura but she was still pretty pissed off at me but for some odd reason I could also smell hatred and an uneasy feeling coming off of the others that stood around the North gate. 'Guess there mad at me too.' I thought, sadly as I stood off to the side away from everyone but close enough to look like I'm not scared of the group of genin.

{Neji's}

Man, this whole mission sucks already and we haven't even started the mission yet. Naruto was running late and so was Asuma-sensei, Kurenai-sensei, Guy-sensei, and Kakashi-sensei. They were supposed to be meeting up with us but there not here, but at least it's nice and quiet. "SASUKE-KUN IS MINE!", I stand to re-correct myself. Looking over I saw the sorry of an excuse of shinobi's, Haruno Sakura and Yamanaka Ino, arguing over Uchiha Sasuke. Grunting in disapproval I turn my head to look over at Ten-Ten who was making a face at Sakura's and Ino's behavior. 'Man those two can bicker but at least Ten-ten is here.', sighing I close my eyes and block out the two annoying idiots antics. What felt like five minutes, which was only three seconds, heavy footsteps were thundering towards us. This time looking in the footsteps direction I saw Naruto running towards us. 'Finally the Uzumaki arrived.' I thought, but before anyone could properly greet Naruto, a fist was thrusted into his face making him flinch and and than an angry banshee was yelling at him. Sakura was repeatedly hitting Naruto while she yelled at him, making everyone glare at her. What she is doing is uncalled for. Surely a sorry excuse of a shinobi.

{Rock-Lee's}

Oh what highly un-youthful actions!

{Ino's}

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BILLBOARD-BROW?! I know I have been mean to Naruto but at least I don't beat the heck out of him, that's taking things too far even if he is the dead last within the class.

{Ten-Ten's}

Man Naruto doesn't need to be hit for being late. Sheesh, she needs to back off!

{Choji's}

*munches* What did Naruto do wrong? He was only an hour late, what's up with Sakura, wait did I pack more chips?

{Shino's}

*stares intently at a bug* Such interesting wings you have.

{Kiba's}

Whoa, damn is she being such a bitch to Naruto! He was only an hour late, doesn't mean you have to beat the crap out of him! Damn!

{Hinata's}

Naruto.

{Shikamaru's}

What a drag, Naruto didn't even do anything. Troublesome women.

{Sasuke's}

Kami, I know Naruto-dobe is a loser and everything but he really doesn't need to be hit like a punching bag, even if he does deserve it.

{All of there's p.o.v except Sakura's}

'When can we leave? I want to get away from her!'