{Chapter Seventeen}

{Naruto's the next day}

When I woke up again I was in the same room when I first woke up in, but this time seafoam green eyes greeted me from my slumber. Said seafoam green eyes were warm and soft looking when a small dazzling smile was flashed at me before pink lips started speaking, "How do you feel, Ko-Ko?", sitting up I felt like I slept for a year but was somewhat stiff from the hardcore workout I had with Gar-Gar. "I feel great Gar-Gar just really stiff.", Gaara gave me a nod before handing me a steaming hot plate of eggs and bacon with some orange juice. "Arigato Gar-Gar." "Your welcome Ko-Ko.", that's when I noticed he didn't have a plate of food so I gave him one of my bacon strips before eating a small portion of my food than gave the rest to Gaara who ate it with a vengeance. 'Damn I guess he was hungry as hell.' "Okay, so Gar-Gar how long was I asleep for?" I asked, him as I stood up stretching out the stiffness from my muscles; feeling all the muscles give and pop at the stretching but man did it feel good to have a relaxed body. "For a day." Gaara said, also stretching but was working on his upper body, as well I worked on my legs that were more likely to be needed if were leaving today to travel back home; which is a three day trip *pouts*. After we got done stretching, Gaara led me to where everyone else was at so I could start heading back home- yeah. Please do not my lovely sarcasm.

I couldn't get the thoughts of what was going to happen when I returned back home to the very abusive villagers because being here was a good time. I didn't have to watch my back every second of the day; never could be too careful on when I'm alone or with someone. Just the thought of having to go back to that place made me want to hide forever and never come out of my hiding spot. No one could hurt me or force themselves on me to hurt me more mentally and physically. "Gaara I can't do this." I whispered, before transporting myself to the nearest hiding spot, leaving behind a shocked redhead who quickly followed after the broken blond headed "boy". "Naruko.."

{Gaara's}

"Gaara I can't do this." Naruko whispered, before she vanished to the nearest hiding spot, I of course follow after her whispering her name. Naruko looked like she was reliving her hell and wasn't even within the village that caused all of this. I quickly engulfed her, well him, in a hug and whispered sweet nothings into his ear as he calmed down into a blubbering mess; telling me all over again what the villagers were going to do to him when he got back "home" 'Kakashi, you better take good care of her or you'll have to deal with me.'

{Kurenai's}

After about yesterday we all agreed to let Naruto and the redheaded boy known as Gaara rest longer because they were both very badly banged up from their sparring session the other day. 'Nine hours of beaten one another until the last one standing can really do a number on yea.' I thought, as we all waited for Gaara to bring Naruto to the Kazekage's tower, so we could head back home. 'I hope Naruto had enough sleep to to travel for next three days.' "SASUKE IS MINE INO-PIG!", dear sweet kami I'm gonna kill her. Before anyone could do anything about those two bickering over Sasuke Uchiha, I noticed in the distance a redhead and blond haired kid was walking towards us in our direction. "Alright guy's gather you stuff relaxing time is over." I spoke just as Gaara and Naruto reached our group. "Naruto, how are you feeling?" I asked, wanting to know his condition before we started traveling. "I could be better." Naruto spoke, before doing a thumbs up and loudly proclaimed he was going to be the next hokage and a small spar wasn't going to keep him down; small was just an understatement because he was out cold when I checked up on him.

A fist came down on his head the second he exclaimed 'Believe it' as a screechy pink haired teammate screamed at him to be considerate of others that keeping the team waiting was bad and that he was nothing but a loser, who couldn't compare to her "Sasuke-kun". 'Wow, what kind teammate beats and brings down their own comrade like that?' I thought, sadly as Naruto complained about Sasuke being a snotty brat than getting hit again by Sakura who was being glared at by everyone.

{Naruto's}

Good God my head hurts so bad...so dizzy...oh look a flying fist. *Whap* *thud*

{Gaara's}

Holding back to not kill this pink haired bitch was hard after Naruto was knocked out from the three punches to his head by her, the closest person catching him; it was Neji Hyuuga. I growled at the pink haired girl before I could even yell at her, Kiba Inuzuka and Ino Yamanaka were already down her throat for knocking out Naruto like that. "He is still recovering from his sparring session with Gaara you can't just go around punching him in the head like that!" they yelled, while Kakashi checked his head injury giving an okay, after he healed the pain away; so that way he would wake up with a small thumping feeling in his head nothing like aspirin couldn't take care of. "Thank you Gaara for bringing Naruto here." Kurenai said, before turning walking off to the village entrance with the weirdo behind her followed by Kakashi who was carrying Naruto on his back, that was followed by everyone else who either waved goodbye or as the small idiot proclaimed a "youthful" goodbye. I believe that was Rock-Lee, 'Mmm...I think I will have a small spar with him whenever I'm in the Leaf.', and just like that the redhead disappeared in a vortex of sand wishing the nine tailed jinjuriki good luck when she returned to her "home".