{Chapter Fourteen}

{Still with Gaara and a sleeping Naruko}

It was very peaceful for me because she was here keeping me company and not trying to kill. Yet the look she gave me when she revealed her true self, that one look of true pain and loneliness, you would be a fool to not realize just how much this girl has survived to stay alive amongst this world of hatred and war. She sacrificed her well being for what? To be out casted as a...Monster. All for nothing because apparently her village, the Leaf, doesn't like her one bit that she has to not only hide but fight for her life everyday. Those bastards don't even see what there even doing to her, no one knows the pain she is going through because there to busy inflicting the pain! I don't understand why but I'm more curious as to why she doesn't fight back.

I just don't understand...

{Naruko}

Emptiness surrounded me yet I felt warmth and safeness from this darkness. Where am I? 'Naruko...your within a place...only you...may know...the truth...my love.', a gentle whisper of a women's voice flowed within the darkness surrounding me in a web, a web full of love, sorrow, warmth, and a place to feel wanted within this darkness. I took in a deep breath and whispered to the darkness my pain, a loneliness that I had to endure sense I could remember. A pain that should never be felt by another. No one in their right state of mind should know this feeling because it would break a sane person's sanity with a flick of it's wrist.

{Within the darkness}

My daughter please be careful and maybe one day we can meet and I can spend the rest of my life form to gain your forgiveness for what we have done. If only we knew maybe we could be together as a loving family...