{Chapter Twenty-Seven}

{Kurama's}

Those monsters will pay for what they did to my kit! It was a good thing I was able to revive her but just barely, I had to take over her body and move us to a safer location away from the village; a place that nobody would find us residing at. I know just the place.

{Kakashi's}

Stopping and just watching the villagers were doing something to me but for the life of me I just couldn't put my finger on it, every time I tried to remember something it pulls away just out of my reach; leaving me with a empty space in my time of living. It was very unsettling and so I decided to ask a villager what they were celebrating about. "Excuse me Miss, but what is the special occasion?" the women squeals and spoke words that confused me greatly but pulled heavy strings on my heart. "Didn't you hear? The demon was finally killed! We finished what the Fourth started!", everything just seemed to freeze in time. I couldn't move or feel anything as I stood there after hearing what that woman told me. 'Finished what the Fourth started?', I didn't understand what that woman was talking about because the Fourth only sealed the Kyuubi in his son... "NARUTO!"

{Naruto's}

Everything was dark I couldn't feel, smell, or hear a single thing but only see darkness and nothing but the darkness. Floating around with nothing in sight made me feel alone and no warmth to surround me made fear and panic serge through my body.

{Third's}

Blood curdling scream left blue lips in a desperate plea for someone, anyone to save her from the darkness, "SOMEBODY HELP ME!"