{Chapter Thirty-Nine}

{Kakashi's}

I can't believe that she was my students back when Naruko was pretending to be a boy. It was ridiculous that she still had that sick delusional love of her and Sasuke being together and having children, forever riding into the sunset together. *cringing internally* I did not need that image in my brain ever again. Looking over I noticed the annoyed look Sasuke was sporting as Sakura hung on his arm like a freaking leechy anchovy. I knew he was just acting to be nice to Sakura but what I wanted to know is what the bastard was gonna do to my Naru-koi, and I will find out what he is planning. One way or another.

{few hours later}

She has yet to shut up and my book is about to meet that things face if she squeals one more time at nothing Sasuke says to it. 'Naru-koi this is madness.' a soft giggle came through the bond link as Naruko spoke quietly to me, 'My Maō you will live and triumph this mission even if a little blood is spilled on your end.' 'Did I ever tell you I love you so much?' 'Yes Maō you have.' she giggled as she put a wall up to keep me from responding to her answer as yet another squeal ranged through the forest. "KYYA!" oops.

{Naruko's}

I couldn't help but to giggle out loud as as a stiff Kakashi came out of the woods with a white as sheet Sasuke-teme carrying a bloody knocked out Sakura-banshee. 'Maō what happened?' he ignored me but came over to me grabbing my arm softly, leading me somewhere back into my home. "Maō?" Kakashi lead us to our room before taking me to the bed, quietly laying down pulling me to him. Leaning on his side I snuggle into him, still he has yet to speak to me. "She started it." "Hehe, oh Maō~"