Chapter 43

Nash's P.O.V

I wake up and hear giggling in the hallway. I glance at Matthew in his bed next to mine and then head out to the hallway. I see Cameron and Carter outside of Hayes and Lillian's room. Their heads are peaking in and they're whispering and laughing. "What's up guys?" I ask them.

"I didn't know Hayes and Lil were a thing." Cameron laughs.

"They're not. He's still with Courtney." I say. They look at me and then motion for me to look in the room. Once I do I see them asleep and all cuddled up together. Matt comes over and looks in the room. "I need to make a call." He says with an unreadable expression and goes back to our room. I look back at Carter and Cam who are still quietly laughing. "It's not funny guys." I tell them seriously.

"Chill out Nash they're just spooning." Carter says then bursts into laughter.

"No. You guys know how Lillian is and you know how much she means to Matt. I know you're friends with Hayes but I grew up with him. I know what he's like and honestly, he's not always the most caring person and that's not what she needs. All I'm asking is that you stop encouraging it."

"We weren't trying to start anything, Nash." Cameron says. "But maybe Lillian would be good for Hayes."

"What? No." I say back.

"Think about it though. Lillian is a really sweet girl, and if Hayes really cares about her maybe it'll rub off on him."

"It's not Lillian's job to make him a better person. And if you care about your friendship with Matt at all then you'll make sure those two don't end up together." I say sternly. They stare at me and don't say a thing so I scoff and head out to the porch. I needed to be alone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey so I've decided to start writing a little bit after each chapter that way I can talk about it if I want to. So this chapter was kind of a filler. It's really short and sucky so I apologize. Anyway what are you thinking of the story so far? Also please leave comments because I love reading and replying to them.

-Josie