Chapter 18

Lillian's P.O.V

By the end of truth or dare everybody is pretty drunk. I drank as little as I could.

"This is getting boring." complains Shane.

"Fine then what do you want to play?" Asks Maryann.

"How about seven minutes in heaven?" suggests Nick.

"Yes!" yells Shane.

"I'll get paper and a hat." Maryann goes into the kitchen and I walk to the stairs and get out my phone. I need to call Alex.

"Hello?" Alex answers.

"Hi it's Lillian." I say.

"I know." he laughs, "I have called ID."

"Alex you were right. It was a stupid idea to go to this party. Will you come get me? Sorry I'm calling so late."

"It's okay Lil of course I'll come get you. See you in a bit." He hangs up and I go back to the group.

"Who wants to go first?" asks Maryann.

"Why don't you go first," says Nick.

"Fine." Maryann draws a name. "I got Naomi."

"To the closet." says Shane.

"Let's go girl." Naomi says and goes into the closet.

After a few more rounds everyone has gone except me but my name is the only one left.

"That's okay I don't have to go." Where is Alex?

"I feel bad that you don't get to. Any volunteers?" Maryann asks.

"Me!" Shane raises his hand and jumps up and down.

Oh god no. Not him.

"Alright then. Shane and Lillian." She points to the closet.

"Maryann I don't-"

"What are you afraid of Lillian? All you guys will do is sit there." Maryann tells me.

"But what if he tries to kiss me?"

"Just slap him. Now go." she pushes me in the closet.

It was dark in the closet but I could see enough.

"So..." Shane says. "Wanna kiss?"

"No." I pull my knees to my chest and wait for the seven minutes to be over.

Alex's P.O.V

My brother Todd pulls into Maryann's driveway. "I can't believe I'm here again." Todd says. "I thought I'd never see her again once I graduated."

"You can wait in the car if you want." I tell him.

"No way you are not going in there alone." and we get out of the car. Once we get to the front door Todd opens it without knocking.

I look around for Lillian and then I see Maryann. I walk up to her. "Maryann."

She looks at me. "Do I know you?

"Where is she?" I ask her.

"Oh you must be Alex. Do you have a girlfriend?" Todd walks up behind me.

"Cut the crap Maryann where the hell is she?" Todd almost yells.

"Oh hi Todd. What are you doing here? Never mind she's in the closet." Maryann says nervously.

"Let me guess you got her drunk and locked her in a closet with some pervy junior boy." says Todd.

"Not exactly..." says Maryann.

We all go to the closet and I open the door. I see some guy trying to kiss Lillian and rip him off her.

"Hey! Our seven minutes aren't up!" the boy yells.

"You're lucky I didn't kick your face in for trying to kiss her." Todd says.

"Are you her dad or something?" the boy asks.

"Her dad? I'm only twenty. Who even is this guy Maryann?"

"I'm so sorry Lillian." Maryann says.

"Let's just go." I tell Lillian. I help her up and we head for the door. Todd gets Lillian's stuff and we leave.