Chapter 22

Alex's P.O.V

Lillian and I don't talk much on the bus or plane ride, mostly because she keeps sleeping. I know she's tired though so I guess I'm glad she's sleeping.

The plane lands in Arizona. I look next to me at Lillian who is peacefully sleeping. I wake her up even though I don't want to.

"We're here Lil." I gently shake her and her eyes flash open. "Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah just, a bad dream." she whimpers.

"Sorry Lilly if I knew that I would've woke you up sooner..."

"No it's okay at least I got some sleep." We get out of our seats and grab our luggage.

We're leaving the airplane and Lillian asks, "What does your aunt look like?"

"Well she-" I'm cut off when someone grabs my arm and pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"Aunt Kris!" I smile and hug her back.

"You've gotten so big and you're so handsome." Aunt Kris exclaims then turns to Lillian. "You must be Lillian!" she hugs Lillian. "I've heard so much about you, Alex talks about you all the time!"

"Okay okay that's enough." I pull my aunt off of Lillian.

"Was I not suppose to say that?" my aunt asks. "My bad." she covers her mouth.

"We should get going then..." I say.

"Of course. My car is this way." my aunt leads us through the parking lot to her car.

"You can sit in the front Lil." I tell her. "I'll put our stuff in the trunk."