Chapter 27

Lillian's P.O.V

I enter the building and realize I don't know which room is Matthew is in. I decide to ask the woman at the front desk.

"What can I help you with darling?" She asks once I approach the desk.

"I was wondering which room Matt Espinosa is staying in. He's my brother." I tell her.

"Oh I see." she stares at me. "How do I know you aren't some crazy fan trying to go see those boys." she questions suspiciously.

"I'm not." I tell her.

"Good enough for me." she says. "He's in the penthouse, top floor." she points to the elevator.

Once I'm in the elevator I press the top button. Floor 51. It moves slowly and I get so nervous. Finally it dings and I get out. There is a small set of stairs that lead to the door of the penthouse.

I'm standing right in front of the door. I knock on the door. This is it.

Matthew's P.O.V

We finish lunch and the boys want to watch a movie. They watch one but I decide to go to my room and keep unpacking.

I hear a knock on the door and let the boys get it. I hear all of them talking but I can't make out what they're saying.

"Hey Matt?" Someone-I think Carter-yells. "Will you come in here?"

I put down the box of clothes I was putting away and go into the main room. They are all crowded around the door. When they see me Nash steps out of the way.

"Lillian?"