Chapter 31

Lillian's P.O.V

I wake up and hear talking coming from the kitchen. "Hayes?" I look around the room but he's not there.

Someone knocks on my door. "Lil are you awake?" It was Matt. I get up and open the door. "Good you're up. Come on I want you to meet my girlfriend." he grabs my hand and drags me to the kitchen.

"O-okay." I'm a little nervous to meet her, if she's Matt's girlfriend she must be pretty great.

In the kitchen I see all of they guys sitting at the table and on the couch with who I assume are their girlfriends. Matthew takes me over to a girl standing alone. When she sees us coming over she looks at me and smiles.

"This is my girlfriend, Maya." Matt points to the beautiful girl with red hair.

"Hi I'm-"

"Lillian I know who you are." She gives me a huge smile and pulls me into a hug. "Matthew told me all about you and I love you already." She finally pulls away. "Sorry for suffocating you but I was just so excited to meet you."

"I knew you two would be friends." Matthew smiles. "I'm gonna go help out with breakfast but you two keep talking."

"Let's go sit." says Maya. I look around the room until I see Hayes and lead Maya to the couch.

"Sup Hayes." Maya says.

"Hello Maya. And Lillian you look gorgeous this morning." Hayes smiles at me.

"Oh thanks." I return a small smile.

"Do you know you talk in your sleep?" He asks.

"Do not." I say

"You so do." he laughs.

Maya's phone rings and she rolls her eyes when she sees the caller ID. "Ugh it's Courtney she probably can't find the room."

"Who's Courtney?" I ask.

"Hayes' girlfriend. I'll be right back. Hello?" Maya gets up from the couch and walks away.

I turn to Hayes. "You have a girlfriend?"

"Well kind of." What do you mean kind of?

"Don't you think you should've told me about your 'kind of' girlfriend?"

"I don't see how it matters." How can he be so stupid?

"So what was all that crap about asking if I liked you? Were you just messing with me?"

"No Lil I-" he's cut off when the front door slams open.

"Hayesie Poo!" A tall blonde girl runs towards Hayes and hugs him. "I missed you so much baby." she sees me still standing there. "What is this?" she asks referring to me. "Did you guys finally get a maid because it gets pretty messy around here."

"No this is Matthew's sister. Her name is Lillian." Hayes says to Courtney.

"Oh yeah duh. Why would they let a twelve year old be a maid." Courtney laughs.

"I'm fourteen." I say.

"Oh and it talks too. I'm fifteen, you know how Hayes likes older women." she gives me a snobby smile.

"That was kind of rude Courtney." Hayes says.

"What?" Courtney asks.

"You called her twelve."

"That's not rude it was an honest mistake I mean look at her," she turns to me, "She's short and flat-chested and I hate to break it to you hun but there is such a thing as being too skinny."

Maya walks up behind me. "Oh shut up Courtney." Maya says. "And why the heck are you wearing that fancy dress. It's breakfast you were suppose to wear pajamas."

"I always dress up for my man." Courtney says and kisses Hayes' cheek leaving a mark from her lipstick.

Maya rolls her eyes. "Come on Lillian eat breakfast by me." and she gives Courtney one last glare before walking away with me.