2.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A I K O

Something wet on my face woke me out of my sleep. Once I realized it was just the puppy from yesterday I sighed. I laid in the bed staring at the ceiling while the puppy cuddled under me. I threw the covers over me and stood to my feet once I gathered myself. I noticed some things at the end of the bed and I looked through it.

Toothbrush, deodorant, new clothes, hair items all sat in the pile and I wondered who picked out the clothes being they were cute.

I walked over to the window and the sun wasn't up yet so I used the time to get ready. I showered and did my morning routine making sure everything was good.

I put on the new clothes and slipped on my boots I already had. It was six thirty in the morning and I was tired. All I wanted to do was sleep but I had to get my mothers signature so I could go to court tomorrow.

I opened the room door slowly peeking my head out before fully opening it. I looked back at the dog and he perked up ready to follow me. Going to find August with the dog on my tail I decided I would just wait in the living room.

"Good morning Aiko, I see puffy made a friend. Would you like breakfast?" Mariá smiled and I agreed to breakfast.

She seated me at the table with food everywhere and puffy ran off. My stomach growled once I caught a sniff of the food.

"Mr. Alsina will be down momentarily. You may eat now if you would like." She said sitting down hot syrup and that's all I heard before I started fixing my plate.

Three french toast, cinnamon roll, fruit salad, eggs, sausage, and a tall glass of orange juice later August finally came down and into the dining room taking a seat.

"Mornin'." He spoke tiredly.

"Morning." I smiled before saying my grace.

I watched August fix his plate which didn't consist of much but some toast sausage and eggs.

"You gon' stare or eat?" He chuckled.

"Sorry." I mumbled taking a bite of my French toast.

"Why do you have all this food if your only going to eat that?" I asked drinking some juice.

"Mariá thought it would be a good idea to cook all of this for you. Somethin' about kids love suga'." He shrugged.

"Oh." I nodded understanding.

After breakfast I felt sick. I had ate too much and I thought I would throw up at any given moment. I sat in the living room waiting for August so we could go.

Mariá brought all my clothes down after she washed and dried them along with my iPod and school items. Surprisingly she picked out my clothes from this morning. I thought maybe she had a daughter or something.

When August finally came down he looked at me with a worried expression.

"Aight' we can go now but you ok?" He questioned.

"Yes over stuffed myself." I sighed picking up my stuff but August carried it for me.

"Bye Mariá." I waved smiling.

"Bye darling. You have a good day." She waved.

We went into the garage and there sat four cars. He unlocked his Range Rover and put my things in the backseat while I got in the front. He opened the garage before starting the car and letting it warm up. There was an awkward silence besides the heat blowing and it was killing me.