5.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A U G U S T

I watched as Raya slipped on her shoes. It was six in the morning and she was going back to her house.

"You could just get back in the bed." I suggested.

"No don't want to dig myself into a deeper hole."

"So what was the point of even comin'?"

She paused and looked at me. "I really don't know."

I climbed out the bed and tried to kiss her. She pushed my chest and scrunched up her face.

"Nope. You have morning breath."

"I'an say shit about yours." I mugged her.

She laughed. "I brush my teeth at night, so it doesn't stink that bad.

"Yeah right." I laughed.

"Whatever bye August."

"Nah' gimme a kiss first."

She huffed and gave me a kiss. She put her jacket on before she opened the door.

"You coming." She whispered.

I nodded and walked her downstairs. I watched her get inside her car and closed the door after she backed away.

I walked back upstairs and went into my room. Before I closed the door I felt someone behind me. I turned around and Aiko was standing there.

"What you doin' up?"

"Brenda's snoring." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Why you'n go in another room."

"I was, but who were you talking to?"

"Someone at the door."

She nodded but I couldn't help but to see the sly grin on her face. I went in my room after she left and laid down. I closed my eyes to get some rest but Aiko barged in. I sighed and turned over.

"Can I stay in here."

"No."

"Please."

After going back and forth with her, she took it upon herself to get in my bed. She laid across the bottom and turned the tv on low.

"Aiko."

"Dad."

I shook my head and closed my eyes. She was everything like her mom. I knew I wasn't going to get my way so I just took my ass to sleep.

I woke up and Aiko was gone. It was now nine in the morning. I got out the bed to shower and get dress.

When I got downstairs Aiko and her friend was fucking up my kitchen. Mariá had weekends off so they were up cooking their own breakfast.

"What the hell is goin' on in hea'?"

They turned around and smiled, but I noticed Brenda smiling a lah too hard. I wasn't too bothered by it because I been through this millions of times. But as long as she ain't try nothin' we was cool.

"We made breakfast duh." Aiko replied. "Go sit."

We all sat at the table and ate breakfast. It was straight. They jus' needed more practice in the kitchen.

After we ate I made them clean my kitchen back up. I went to my office and sat behind my desk. Getting on my I Mac, I looked over all the emails in my inbox. I returned a few and left the others for my assistant to take care of.