11.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A U G U S T

"Aight' so half of y'all goin' through the back while the rest of us goin' through the front. I need everythin' out of hea' before they even realize it's gone. Be smart they ain't expectin' y'all to go through the back so when we lay everybody down y'all should be outta hea'. I explained, lookin' at everyone.

"What y'all waiting for let's go." Aviory spoke.

I laughed while I loaded my last gun. "Always hard on yo niggas."

"Somebody gotta run the show. And I know your ass ain't talking."

I held up my hands in defense. "You right. Let's get dis' shit over wit'. I promised I'd take my girl out tonight." I sighed.

"You still messing with ole girl." He questioned.

"She a lot of work. I'm jus' tryin' to see what dat' be like."

"Man you tripping, I was never one to wait around for some pussy. Hope that shit be worth it." He laughed.

I shook my head thinkin' about Raya. It was jus' a game to me. I seen her around school. She didn't hang with too many people. I thought she was beautiful. I had to have her. I thought she would be vulnerable and fall right into my trap, but I played myself. She was a tough cookie but I was determined to get what I wanted. Things were goin well. I did everythin' she wanted. So I knew I had her right whea' I wanted. The sex was better than good and I couldn't stop goin' back.

I sent my prayers up to God and got out the truck. We were standing in front of this big ass warehouse that belonged to an upcomin' king pin. The only fucked up thing about it was he started stealin' from Av and I. He was about to pay the consequences and I wasn't givin out sympathy.

As we divides everyone and sent them their way. Av and I waited for the front door to be broken down. I'm sure whoever inside was waiting. As soon as the door was on the ground my employees ran inside. The front was empty so I'm sure them niggas was hiding some whea'. They had storage volts everywhere. I looked at Aviory to see if he was thinking the same.

"We'll half everything once we get outta here." I nodded, as I continued walking.

We walked further inside going towards the back. Just before Aviory turned the corner I pulled him back. One of the enemy's employee was tip toeing up the hall. I waited for him to come and put a bullet through his head. I watched him fall and signaled for our crew to go.

As soon as we turned the corner bullets started flying. His people started coming from different directions. Taking them down one by one there was a blood pool under my feet. Some of my people were on the ground but they knew what they were getting into when they came to me asking for a job.

We climbed the stairs going to the next floor. This nigga was no where to be found, but I wasn't leaving until I saw him laying in his own blood.

"Cops five minutes away!" One of my workers shouted.

I looked at Aviory confused. We were in the middle of no whea''. Whateva' was goin on inside this warehouse couldn't be heard from the outside.