10.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A I K O

I woke early to go to Christian's court hearing. My mom got him a lawyer that would help him. He's been in jail for the weekend so he should be getting out today.

He gave my dad a bigger reason to hate him. He even told me I couldn't date him anymore.

I put on my jacket along with my scarf and made my way down stairs. My mom was ready to go as well. After she came to talk to me Friday I came to my senses. I was going to give her an actual chance. I let my dad in so it was only fair I let her. Although, I do feel like she does owe me an apology from Friday night.

We got in the car and just before we backed out I stopped her. I sighed and looked at her. She sat waiting for me to speak as I gathered my thoughts.

"I want to say I'm sorry for giving you a hard time when you done nothing but tried to love me. Also I want to thank you for taking me in because you didn't have to."

"So you want to stay?" She asked, with hope in her voice.

I nodded my head yes and she sighed in relief. "I'm so sorry for everything Aiko. I just want us to grow a bond and be on good terms. I know I shouldn't have said those things Friday but you have to be responsible." She explained. 

"I forgive you. Let's just start over."

"Okay. I love you Aiko."

I reached for a hug and she opened her arms. "I love you too mom."

"Now let's go get Christian out." She laughed.

"Agreed." I responded, as she backed out the drive way.

"Now how does your dad become the cool parent?" She questioned.

I shrugged and explained it to her. We talked and joked the whole way to the court house. I don't know what I was expecting to happen with Chris but I knew it wouldn't be anything good.

I was still feeling some way, seeing the picture Noella posted of him. I didn't get to ask him about it. So I was praying they let him out.

After we arrived, we went inside the building. We had no clue where to go but Chris lawyer came to get us. We waited five minutes before Chris was escorted out by an officer. His clothes was replaced with an orange jumpsuit and he looked tired.

He looked at me before going to his seat. I tried to wave but I was stuck. I kinda felt bad, but he shouldn't have stole Jaxon car.

The judge came out and I knew this wouldn't go well. It was the same judge from both our previous case.

"I wasn't expecting you to be back here Mr.Suave." She said, placing her glasses on. "And I'm guessing you and Ms.Alsina have became friends." She stated, glancing my way.

She paused and everyone looked at her like hurry up. "Well let's continue."

The whole time I was nervous. At this point nothing good was coming out of this.  He was facing almost two years since this wasn't his first encounter with the law.

They was letting him out today but he had to come back for his final hearing. The only way he was staying out was if Jaxon didn't testify.