15.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

Omniscient

Aiko laid asleep in the hospital room Chris was recovering in. She'd been there all day waiting for him to wake up. He was shot in the spleen and had lost a lot of blood. Aiko blamed herself for not being with him, instead she was out with Jaxon.

Today he had a game and instead of seeing him there, at her school, she had to see him laying on a hospital bed.

Jaxon entered the room quietly and walked to where Aiko was sitting. He lightly shook her, hoping she'd wake up. Stirring awake, she fluttered her eyes open and sat up to quickly, becoming dizzy.

"Take ya time." Jaxon said holding her arm.

"I'm good." She said pushing his hand off her.

"Come on. I told your mom I'd bring you back by four."

Aiko walked over to Chris and looked at Jaxon. "I'll be in the hallway." He said, realizing she wanted a moment.

He walked outside the room and stood against the wall. He didn't understand why she cared so much about some one who did her dirty. Ever since last night she distant herself and Jaxon felt some type of way.

Meanwhile, inside the room Aiko grabbed Chris hand and slightly smiled when he gripped her hand out reflex. She didn't exactly know what to say to Chris since she felt she was partially to blame.

"Im sorry. I should've been there and I wasn't. I hope you forgive me." She said staring at him.

She stood in the spot waiting for him to respond. Seeing he was still sleep, she let go of his hand and kissed him on his cheek. "Get better." She whispered running a hand through his curly hair.

After saying her peace she walked out the room. Looking back at Chris she bumped into someone on her way out. She looked at the figure and moved out the way.

"Still sleep?"

Aiko nodded clearing her throat. "Yes. I have to go. Text me when he gets up please?" She asked Nas.

"Alright. Take care."

She nodded and looked at Jaxon before walking towards the elevator. He kept up with her pace and stepped into the elevator after her.

For Aiko, she wasn't ignoring Jaxon but she didn't know what to say to him. Nothing was said between the two on their way out the hospital.

Even the drive to Aiko's house was quiet. Once Jaxon got to Aiko's mom house, she quietly thanked him and got out he car. He sighed and got out the car. Following Aiko to the front door he stopped her before she could go in.

"What happened to him isn't your fault. Look at it like this, if you were there you would've been hurt too. He straight, so stop stressing." Jaxon said.

"You right. At least he's fine."

"So I'll see you at the game?" He asked, smiling.

"Yeah. I'm bringing my friend so I'll see you then." Aiko said looking into his eyes.

"Okay." Jaxon mumbled lowly, leaning in for a kiss.

As his lips was about to connect with hers, the front door opened and August stood behind Aiko. Smelling her dad's scent, she rolled her eyes and looked at Jaxon with apologetic eyes.

Jaxon stepped backwards slowly and eyed August. August didn't have to question who's son was standing in front of him. He resembled his dad in so many ways.