17.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

R A Y A U A N A (R A Y A)
2 Months Later

"Whea' you goin?"

"My walk. Is there a problem?"

"You can go walk in da' back yard."

"I'm fully grown August. I think I can handle myself."

He raised his eyebrows. "You call damn near loosin' our baybeh handlin' yourself?"

Okay. I'm sorry we're not all programmed like Mr. Killer over here." I said rolling my eyes.

"Dat's not da' point. You'n got shit on you. Somebody could jus' walk up and snatch you."

I didn't say anything, knowing he was right. These past two months had been crazy. We knew for a fact Aviory had been after us, but it wasn't just Aviory along.

I let the door knob go. "I'll be in the back."

"Dat's what I thought."

I shooed him away going towards the kitchen with him following me. In reality I wasn't in the mood to walk anymore. I warmed my left over pizza up and a jar of nacho cheese in a bowl. Dipping my pizza inside the cheese August looked at me with a disgusted face.

"What? Between you and Aiko I swear I can't catch a break." I said enjoying my snack.

"Well quit eatin' nasty shit."

"It's not nasty. And you wouldn't know cause you haven't tried it."

"Ion want to." He said coming up behind me.

He placed his hands on my growing belly and kissed my cheek. "You think it's a boy?" I ask.

"Maybe. I'm happy either way." He say rubbing my stomach.

"We'll find out next month. I don't think I want to know until his or her birth." I told him eating the last bit of pizza I had.

"Why not?" He asked turning me around.

I shrugged and stared at his lips. "I don't know just a thought."

These Hormones.

He stared at me which sent chills throughout my body. "You're so beautiful."

I didn't know how to respond so I laughed instead. "Thanks baby." I smiled.

Aiko entered the kitchen as we shared a kiss and coughed. "Whea' you been?"

Aiko looked at August and went to the fridge. She grabbed a water and closed it back. Opening it she took a sip and looked at us. "Oh you were talking to me?" She said laughing.

"Yeah dat' would be correct."

"Well I mean you do have us on lock down. So I'm sure you can guess." She said hinting the attitude she had.

"It's for the right reasons. Now watch ya mouth." He said staring at her.

"I'm just saying I don't think it's that serious. I mean if they want her, might as well let them take her." She laughed as she sipped her water.

For the last two months this was how our relationship went. She would say things then say it was just a joke. At this point I didn't know what to do with her. I tried bonding with her ever since I moved in with August. We all saw one another daily and I thought it would help things, but it really only made them worse.