3.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

R A Y U A N A

"What is burning?" Aviory said, coming into the kitchen.

"Aiko breakfast. I forgot the muffins in the oven." I pouted.

"Fix it Jesus." He laughed, going into the fridge to get a water.

Having the responsibility of someone other than me was a little tricky. I was use to getting up and going, but now I had to be up early to make sure Aiko got to school on time and she had breakfast.

I ended up making her a bagel breakfast sandwich and sitting it inside the microwave, so I could go wake her up.

"I'll be home late so don't wait up." Aviory came and placed a kiss on my lips.

Aviory was a basketball player. A four time nba mvp with two championships to be exact.

I kissed him back then made my way upstairs. Going into Aiko room she was still sleeping. We were getting the hang of everything and I thought I was a doing a good job so far. We did her room for her liking and August felt the need to compete so they did her room over at his house.

I wouldn't lie and say seeing August for the first time in years didn't bring up some feelings, but I couldn't revisit those feelings. I was happy with Aviory and I's relationship and I didn't want that to end. Although I messed up by sleeping with August, I planned to tell Aviory. I just hope he takes it well. We've been together for six years, fighting to keep our love and I'll be damn if I let August ruin that.

"Aiko, time to get up mami." I spoke, pushing her hair out her face.

I turned on her lamp since the sun wasn't up, allowing her to fully wake up.

"I hate Monday's." She groaned, pushing the covers off her.

"Yeah me too but I have to get you to school and social services will be visiting tomorrow, so having you in school would look good."

She nodded and got out the bed. She went into her bathroom and closed the door. I laughed and made the bed for her.

"Breakfasts in the microwave. I'll be in my room doing my hair if you need anything." I told her, leaving her room.

I went to my room and started on my hair. After I finished I changed out of the robe I had on and went into my closet.

Strapping my shoes on, Aiko came inside my room fully dressed. She sat on the bed and looked around. I turned the closet light off and closed the door.

"Did you get your breakfast?" I asked, applying my lipstick in the mirror.

"Oh no!" She got up and ran out the room.

I remembered I had an important meeting this morning so I couldn't take her to school. I hoped August wasn't busy and texted him. I waited for his reply, grabbing my purse and other bag. I picked up my phone and headed downstairs. My phone vibrated and August told me he was on his way.

I sat my bags in the foyer and went into the kitchen and Aiko was eating while she was into her phone.

"Do you need anything? Lunch money? And when does school exactly let out?"

"Um no I don't really eat school lunch and three thirty five." She responded, not looking up.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've made you lunch."

"No offense but I'm not in kindergarten." She laughed.

I sighed and kept quiet for a while. I was really trying my best and it seemed like she didn't really want my help with things. I understand she had to grow independent and not having to depend on anyone but I wanted her to depend on me for a change. I wanted her to enjoy being a teen and not having to worry about much.