34.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

Epilogue
3 years later
Omniscient

Aiko parked her Jeep wrangler and walked into the house on a surprisingly warm NY afternoon. She called out for Jaxon , but got no answer. She realized he must be outside and started towards the kitchen. On queue puffy came running up to her. She took the time to feed him and change into her newest bikini.

She finally stepped through the sliding glass door into the backyard. She turned toward the pool and smiled as she took in a sight that never failed to please her. Jaxon.  He was by far the best thing that had ever happened to her. No day went by that she didn't stop to think how lucky she was to have found him. He was intelligent, he was a gentleman, and just being near him made her feel good. And he also happened to be gorgeous. Aiko just stared at him, lying by the pool, his skin shining from the sun tan oil he'd applied, his thick brown hair still wet from a recent dip. 

"Hey babe." Jaxon, opening his brown eyes, looked up at Aiko. "Wassup baby girl?" He asked, smiling in approval as his eyes roamed over Aiko's mostly exposed body.

Aiko turned down the rap music Jaxon had playing, and took a seat in the chair next to him. Jaxon blew out a cloud of smoke from the blunt he had and put it out. They began to talk about their plans for later that weekend. They were planning a trip to visit her parents and little brother.

August and Raya still stayed in Atlanta while Aiko lived in New York to attend school. Aiko was currently enrolled in the school of fashion, along with her best friend, Brenda, who's currently in London for the summer in search for me mom.

Instinctively really, Jaxon began to gently stroke the outside of Aiko 's thigh as they talked. She continued speaking a moment, then smiled at him. "Are you trying to seduce me?" Aiko questioned, remembering their first time. Sophomore year, on a private plane, to Puerto Rico after leaving her parents wedding.

Caught off guard, Jaxon muttered, "Uh, no, I just, you know, wanted to touch you." "Oh, I see." Aiko replied, getting to her feet and standing over Jaxon . "I thought I turned you on, I thought you liked seeing me naked. But maybe I was wrong." They both knew she was kidding - they had a fabulous sex life, and each was incredibly hot for the other - but it seemed like they'd stumbled into a fun little game. "Well, you know, we have been together some time now..." Jaxon replied, playing along.

"Hmmm," Aiko said, as she slowly began to remove the top of her bikini. "So these do nothing for you? Is that what you're saying?" Jaxon gazed at her breasts, wanting nothing more than to hold them, lick them, rub his face in them.

"Nope, don't do a thing for me," he lied, and not very convincingly. "Uh-huh," Aiko said, continuing the charade. "Then I suppose this doesn't interest you either." And with that, Aiko pushed down the bottom of her bikini, revealing her waxed triangle. Jaxon stared at her perfect triangle a moment, then shook his head. "What can I tell ya'?" he said. "I'm chilling." "I see," Aiko said, her brown eyes flashing in mock anger. And with a dramatic harrumph, she turned on her heel, and dove into the pool.

Jaxon watched as Aiko swam a couple of laps, knifing beautifully through the water, her black hair flowing down her back, the tops of her perfect ass cheeks riding above the surface. And of course he was turned on - in fact, he'd had a hard on raging from the moment they started playing this game. "You know what, Aiko " he called out, "I may not be interested in sex, but I think a swim might do me some good, too. You know, burn off some of that Pizza I ate." "Fine," Aiko yelled back, stopping at the edge near him.