26.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

October 2016

A I K O

My sandals clicked against the hall floor as I made my way to the cafeteria. I listened to Alicia and Cyd go back and forth with each other about a fight that took place earlier. Over something so little.

I tuned them out as my eyes scanned the cafeteria. As on queue my dear friend entered with a girl on his arm. "Oooo." Alicia voiced.

Cyd looked in the direction we stared in and widened her eyes. "Who is that all up on yo boo?"

"Ha. He's not my boo but come on." I laughed.

Once he seen me walk in his direction he slightly pushed the girl away from him and opened his arms. "Ahh. I haven't seen you in forever." He pouted.

"We talk like all the time." I said hugging him.

"That ain't the same and you wouldn't get on FaceTime with ah nigga or nothing."

"You know I was sick." I told him sitting next to him.

"We'll be back." Alicia said, before her and Cyd joined the lunch line.

Ron raised his eyebrows and placed his hands on my stomach. "That nigga got you pregnant!"

"Shutup. Seriously Ron. No! I'm still a virgin." I said trying not to laugh.

He gave me a look he'd never given me before and I felt tingly sensation throughout my body. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" He grinned.

"Like that." I said looking at my phone once it lit up.

Ron snatched my phone and put it in his back pocket. "Naw this my time. He got you twenty four seven." He stated pulling me towards him.

I groaned and rolled my eyes upward. He turned in his seat, so now he was facing me while I was facing forward. He leaned over and started whispering in my ear. Looking around I started laughing at all the dirty looks i was receiving from all the girls. He did the same and busted out laughing.

"What I tell you. Told you they gone start looking." He started.

I thought it was funny how they all acted like they wasn't watching him but as soon as he did something they didn't like their faces revealed the truth.

"Don't be trying to get me jumped by all your girlfriends." I said.

He shook his head. "Nah never. For you I'll pop a bitch." He said standing.

He stretched and leaned down. "I'll catch you later shorty." He said giving me one last hug.

I smiled amused as I looked behind him. "I think one of your girlfriends waiting."

He looked behind him and smacked his teeth. "Mannn. Let me get out of here. I'll text you." He said walking the other direction.

The girl noticed and tried to catch up to him, giving me a look as she passed my table. I noticed Alicia and Cyd hadn't come back and I looked around. Noticing they sat somewhere else, I stood from the table and left going to the library.