4.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A I K O

"Brenda!" I whined. "Come on before we get left."

She was spending the weekend with me, and August was waiting on us outside the school.

"Ok. Let's go." She inter whined our fingers as we began walking out the school building.

I spotted my dads truck and walked towards it. Brenda let go of my hand and tried to open the passenger door before I could.

"I know what your doing." I smirked closing the door back.

I pointed to the back before she turned her face up at me. She shot me the middle finger and I laughed and opened my door before getting in.

She thought she was slick. I knew she had a crush on my dad. That's why she tried to sit in the front. I should've let her then she would have gone mute the entire ride from being nervous.

"Hey Aiko's dad." Brenda sung from the back.

I tossed my bag at her and mouthed her to be quiet.

"Brenda, nice to see you." He smiled, showing off.

I turned around in my seat and slouched down. I had second hand embarrassment but I did think my friend crush on my dad was hilarious. Now wait till Justin and Yelana meet him. That's going to be even worst.

"Make dem' seat belts click." Dad looked at me.

"Fine." I mumbled.

I had a bad habit of not wearing seatbelts. That's only if I feel comfortable with your driving. I also had a phobia of someone else being in control of the wheel.

We pulled off and Brenda kept annoying me the whole way to the house. Whispering in my ear from the side of the seat and everything.

Once we got to the house we went inside and Brenda was shocked like I was when I first came inside. Puffy came around the corner wagging his tail and I scooped him up. August shook his head and started towards the stairs.

"Don't be mad cause he don't like you." I yelled behind him.

"He betta' be glad you around or his ass would've been outside some whea'."

"Don't listen to him." I covered puffy ears.

"And you still don't know what your dad do?" Brenda looked at me crazy.

"Nope."

"Show me around this mansion." Brenda exclaimed.

"It's not a mansion." I laughed.

"Ok you tell me what you call a house with six bedrooms, pool, double staircase, high ceilings, and big as hell." She straight faced me.

"I guess come on." I giggled.

I showed her the house and discovered some new places I haven't seen myself . That gave Brenda all the right to say "told you so".

I opened my room door after giving her the house tour. She looked at me as her eyes widened and stepped inside.

"You think your dad would adopt me?" She asked and I started laughing at her dramatic self.

"Your laughing, I'm so serious." She nudged me.

"Well then I don't know." I shrugged, sitting puffy on my bed.

"Then I shall become your stepmom." She smirked.