25.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

19 September 2015

R A Y A U A N A (R A Y A)

"So all we have to do is go on there and put on a happy face. We want Aiko and Aiko wants us." I stated.

"What if that doesn't work?" August questioned.

I sighed and shrugged. "Then we only have one choice."

"Lie." We all said, looking at each other.

We walked into the building and signed in. Not too long after we got escorted to the back. We all sat in silence as we waited for Ms. Song to come in. 

I looked at August who stared at nothing in particular, then Aiko who was doing the same. We all had been through a lot the past weekend and we just needed to get through this.

"So last we seen each other things were a bit out of control. How has the past few days been?" Ms. Song directed her question to me.

"Um. Good. Good." I smiled. "We're just smoothing out the kinks."

"What kind of kinks?" She asked, opening her notebook.

August slightly scoffed. "Have you met Chris?"

"Last night my dad helped me with my homework." Aiko butted in.

"Also I took Aiko to a spa day. I thought it was fun. Relaxing." I smiled.

"Oh yeah and me and Aiko played rocked band all night. Well up until her bed time. Which is strictly enforced." August grinned.

Ms. Song turned back to me and titled her head. "So you think things are working great as they are?"

"Without question?" I said crossing my legs.

"And you Mr. Alsina?"

"Yup yup."

"Aiko."

"Mhm." She responded smiling.

She just stared at us with disappointment. Shaking her head as she wrote things down.

"In all my years of social work I have never seen such a pathetic charade. You would rather lie about your problems than confront or solve them. And If that's the case I have no other choice than to find Aiko another placement." She said closing her book.

"I-i-it was my fault." Aiko spoke.

"Wait ah second. It was ours. Raya and I. We were afraid to tell you da' truth cause we didn't think you'd let us keep ha'.

"And what is the truth? Ms. Song questioned.

"In short. We suck." August told her.

"But not for lack of trying." I said.

I seen Aiko roll her eyes and turn her head. I turned to her since we were all seating on the same couch. "I don't know if this is about Brenda anymore. But I tried to make it up to you."