24.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A I K O

I smiled when I woke up from my sleep. I could feel Chris staring at me. I heard him laugh and opened my eyes. Throwing the covers from over me I attempted to get out the bed but he pulled me back down. "Come on just five more minutes."

"Five minutes. I'm supposed to be back at my moms well aunts." I told him moving my hair back.

"I missed you." I heard him say before I completely got out the bed.

"That's my cue." I laughed softly.

I felt him stare at my every move as I put on my shoes. "Thanks. You know for letting me sleep here."

"Welcome. Anytime."

"So what are you doing today?" I asked him as we walked downstairs to the kitchen.

He had moved. He no longer stayed with his dad. He had car and I can he was doing good for himself.

"I don't know. Work. The usual." He said.

"Work. Hmm. What is work?" I asked playing dumb.

He opened the fridge and took out the orange juice, drinking from the bottle.

Smirking he shook his head and twisted the cap back onto the orange juice. "Not your scene."

"Let me decide for myself." I told him.

He walked over to me and smiled. "Let's not forget who your dad is."

"I never do. Besides I'm at my moms today and I really don't want to be stuck with her. I'll just say Jelena had an emergency and you can come get me. We don't have to go to your "job". I just don't want to stay in the same house as her."

I looked at him with pleading eyes and waited on his response. He loudly signed and held his hands up. "Alright I'll come get you."

My phone vibrated letting me know my uber was outside. We both looked at my phone and he pulled me into a hug. I froze at first but then relaxed. Slowing pulling away I looked at him. "Can I kiss you?"

I laughed and shook my head. "Nope."

"I'm clean. I went to the doctors." He chuckled slightly embarrassed. "And I never kissed her." He added, seeing I was about to say something.

I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips, but it wasn't enough for him. He pulled me closer and grabbed my hips adding tongue.

I told him bye and left his house. When I got back to my aunts house I cursed myself out. It was still early in the morning so the door was locked. I was about to turn around until I heard the door open. My aunt was smiling and I laughed.

"Late night?"

"If you could not say anything about this to Raya." I asked.

She zipped her lips with her finger and winked. "Better get his scent off you before your mom wakes up."

I slowly nodded and walked passed her, going to my bag so I could shower.

If it was up to me I wouldn't be here, but my dad thought it was for the best and he had to abound by the court. It was pointless we avoided each other and she left every night to go God knows where.