18.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A I K O
Omniscient
2 Days Later

"You're not going to eat?"

Aiko stared at Aviory with no emotion as she watched him cut his steak. She thought of a million ways she could use the knife on him.

It has been two days since Aiko was brought to Aviory. At first all of it was frightening but she had grew angry as the days past by. She didn't want to spend another day locked away from the world.

Instead of not saying anything she did the unexpected. She picked the plate up and threw it, knocking the drinking glass off the table as well.

She got up to pick a shard of glass off the floor, but Aviory snatched her by her hair. She fell on the ground cutting her hand in the process. Aiko hissed at the burning sensation and held her hand.

"See. That's what the fuck you get. I'm trying to be nice, but my patients are running out." Aviory said grabbing Aiko off the ground.

He dragged her over to the sink and put her hand under the running water. Tears formed in Aiko's eyes from the pain. The blood continuously came even after Aiko tried to stop it.

"Fuck!" Aviory yelled, slamming his first on the table.

Aiko had a deep cut and probably needed stitches but Aviory didn't want to risk going out.

Aviory called someone on his phone and shortly after someone was ringing the doorbell. Aiko looked at Aviory and he left her in the kitchen.

Aiko thought of running but she had to think smart. She knew it was a friend of Aviory since he left her in the kitchen alone. She wasn't aloud out of her room unless it was for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She didn't want to eat, but if she was going to get away she needed to be strong.

Seconds later a woman who resembled Pri appeared followed by Aviory. She walked to Aiko and grabbed her hand. Examining it, she pulled a bag with medical supplies and fixed Aiko's hand up.

"Do you know someone named April?" Ariana glanced at Aiko and continued to pack her supplies.

"She's my daughter."

Aiko watched her walk towards the hallway and stopped her. "How do you know Aviory?"

Ariana looked at her and narrowed her eyes. She adjusted her bag and sighed. "I think you should ask Aviory."

"Well do you know why I'm here?" Aiko asked, wanting answers.

She didn't understand why she was being dragged into Raya's mess and for two days she didn't know anything.

"The answer to your first question will tell you."

And with that Ariana walked away. Aviory came into the kitchen and grabbed Aiko by her arm. Walking up the stairs she snatched her arm away.  He opened the door to the room Aiko was staying in and pushed her inside.

"How do you know Pri and her family?"

Aviory chuckled and stood against the door frame. "You don't know?"