12.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A I K O

I stopped on the last picture I had of Chris and I. I wasn't paying attention but he took the picture anyway. I was laughing at something he had said, which brought the biggest smile on my face.

I decided to keep that particular picture and deleted the rest out my phone. It had been a month since I last seen him and I was holding up just fine. We still talked almost every day, so nothing has changed except he didn't have the title of being my boyfriend anymore.

No day passed without him trying to get back together with me, but I stood my ground. If I accepted him back, who's to say he wouldn't end up doing the exact same thing all over again.

We were young and things changed everyday so nothing was promised. We still managed to remain friends and that was the furthest things were going.

"I brought you something." Raya smiled, holding up two spoons and a pint of ice cream.

"Chunky monkey?" I giggled.

"Right who comes up with these names?" She asked, climbing on the bed.

"Ben and jerry." I pointed out.

"Obviously." She laughed.

I took my spoon and scooped some out. Trying to figure out if I liked it after I tasted it, I shrugged. It was good but I didn't really like chocolate in my ice cream.

"It's okay. I don't really like the chocolate chunks but the banana and walnuts are good." I told her, holding the spoon.

She frowned agreeing. "Should've stuck with strawberry cheesecake."

"Yeah.." I nodded.

She placed the ice cream on my nightstand. "Anyways why are you still in the bed?"

"Didn't feel like getting up." I lied.

Actually deleting pictures of Chris and I put me in an usual mood. I usually never cared about stuff. I didn't let anything get to me, but lately I'm becoming in touch with my emotions.

"Is it because of Chris? I know I'm not supposed to spying but I couldn't help but over hear you talking to your friend about him."

"Is it bad I'm actually affected by it?" I asked, searching for answers.

"I would be worried if your weren't." She laughed.

"Oh."

"You'll get over it, but in the mean time you can't just sit and pout." She explained.

"Like you've been doing?" I turned my head to look at her.

I don't know the full story but I know her and Aviory weren't together anymore. I don't know if she was with August now or what, but I have caught her crying a few times.

"It's so complicated. I'm not saying much, but it's hard to put something in the past when that's all you've known."

"So are you with August?"

"He's being patient with me."

I nodded, understanding.

She handed me a credit card and got off the bed. I looked at the card before I looked at her. "What's this for?"

"Retail therapy always help me." She grinned.

"I'll be ready in ten." I jumped up, feeling my mood improve already.

___

I was now in Sephora with Jelena looking at abh cosmetics. I hadn't seen my friends in a while so it was nice to get out of the house.