33.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

It's Friday so Enjoy my Babies Surprise at the end 🙃🙃

Spring 2017
A I K O

The drive to Aiko's school was completely silent. Not even the radio was on. The only thing you could hear was the heat blowing. It had been two weeks since everything happened and Aiko was slowly coming back around.

"You wanna' go pick ya prom dress out lata'?" August asked, trying to make conversation.

Aiko shook her head. "Izzy's taking me."

"You mad at me?" Aiko didn't respond. "Have it ya way."

"So you knew about Nina and my dad and didn't say anythin'. Well you kno' what, atleast you told me befo' she moved in and by dat' I mean threw it in ma face to hurt me." August said pulling up to Aiko's school.

Aiko held onto her bag and got out. August sighed and drove off. "No I'm dead ass Mr. Moore is gone." A student said talking amongst other students.

"See, this really proves it. He slept with a student." Aiko quickly walked past the group of students and Ron called after her.

"Ay, Aiko. Aiko."

"What? I'm late." Aiko said, defensively.

"You straight?" Ron asked, now worried.

Aiko sighed and nodded. "Yes. I'm just, I hate being here without Brenda."

"No FaceTime in Junvie huh?"

"I can't even talk to her." Aiko stated.

"Mm. You wanna go see her. We can leave now."

"Forreal?"

"Yeah. I miss her crazy ass too." Ron half smiled.

Aiko nodded and they walked off to his car. On the way to the Juvenile center Ron kept looking at Aiko. He wanted to say something but he didn't want to over step his boundaries. Him and Aiko had grown apart. At one point they were best friends. "Brenda told me what happened after homecoming. If you ever need someone to talk-"

"That's not what I'm upset about." Ron nodded and closed his mouth.

"I was going out with someone. August and Raya was pissed and made us breakup and it sucks he was like nicest person I've dated." Aiko sighed.

"That nigga Chris didn't set the bar to high." Aiko looked at Ron. "Sorry." Aiko smiled and softly laughed.

"Well look atleast you ain't dating your teacher." Aiko made a face and looked at Ron.

"What?"

"You know. Some senior and Mr. Moore. That shit crazy man. At least you ain't her." Ron chuckled.

"Pull over." Aiko panted.

"What?"

"I want to get out Ron, pull over." Aiko slightly yelled.