22.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A I K O

"Hey it's me, I just wanted to let you know I'm making progress. My dad has me in therapy and stuff." I chuckled.

There was pause before I spoke again but the phone cut me off, letting me my message had been sent. I hung the phone up and looked at Brenda, Jelena, and Justin on the computer screen.

"No answer?" Jelena asked pouting.

I shook my head and shrugged. "Girl fuck his raggedy crusty ass. You know what you need t-"

Brenda cleared her throat and gave Justin the eye. He held his hand to his chest. "My bad."

"I'm sure he'll come around Aiko, when he's ready." Brenda said.

"Yeah babes." Jelena said co signing.

"So what y'all doing?" I asked throwing my phone to the side.

For me that was my last time calling Jaxon. He confessed his love for me so I didn't understand why we couldn't talk or see each other.

"Bitch bored ass hell. My mama got me watching her bad ass kids. I'm swear I'm bout to push they ass off our raggedy ass balcony." Justin complained, rubbing his temples.

We all made the same face at him. "Don't make me call child protection services." Jelena joked.

"Bitch call em. They can come get all they bad asses."

"Justin stop. You know you love your brothers and sisters." Brenda spoke.

"You know you right. Let me stop being mean. They deserve a nice place to go. What's the pound number." He said busting out laughing.

I shook my head, cracking a smile. Justin was the comedian of the group, he always knew how to cheer us up. He laughed at life instead of taking it serious.

"Anyways it's time to go back to school. Are you coming back?" Jelena asked.

"No."

Her smile turned into a frown. "I was hoping."

"I'm doing homeschool."

They all scrunched their faces. "What the hell. Y'all hold on." Justin said.

I was about to say something when we heard him yelling at his siblings. It got funny once they start cussing back at him. "See I'm glad my mama thought I was enough." Jelena said.

"Wait so is your dad or mom going to be your teacher?" Brenda questioned.

"Noo." I stated immediately.

"Ima text y'all I got to go. Y'all pray for me." Justin said ending his chat.

We laughed

"I met my "aunt" yesterday." I said.

"Do tell." Brenda said and we started talking about different issues that was going on in our lives.