16.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A I K O

Aiko hugged her bestfriend Brenda as Aiko got ready to board the airplane. Brenda handed Aiko her carry on and wiggled her eyebrows at Jaxon who walked past with his sister. Aiko shook her head and rolled her eyes.

She turned to her dad who was texting on his phone. "Behave?" August asked looking up.

"Yes." Aiko responded nodded.

"I don't have to come out there?"

"Nope." Aiko smiled.

"Aight'. You need some more money or anythin'? You good?"

"Yes I'm good. Take care of my friend."

"Oh. She not goin wit' you?" August said joking.

Aiko looked at him with a straight face and Brenda playfully rolled her eyes. "I'm playin'. I got some yard work for her to do." August laughed looking at Brenda.

Brenda pouted and looked at Aiko. "You can take me to Jelena house." Brenda suggested.

"Dats not a bad idea." August grinned.

Aiko shook her head and said her byes. August and Brenda left the airport picking on each other, while Aiko bored the plane for final calls.

As she walked to her seat she looked at the person by the window. She slightly smiled at the lady and prepared to take her seat, but Jaxon stopped her.

"I got your seat." He told her grabbing onto her hand.

"You sure we can do that?"

He smacked his teeth and laugh. "Yeah we good."

Aiko walked back towards the front and sat by the window while Jaxon sat in the middle. She pulled out her earphones and plugged them into her phone.

"You gone ignore me the whole way?" Jaxon smirked.

"Right. My bad." Aiko said removing one plug.

She laughed and Jaxon mean mugged her. They made small talk until the flight attendant started the emergency demo. Aiko had a confused way as she explained. No one could understand her. Jaxon held in his laugh as someone made a joke. The woman got mad and finished her speech.

Aiko shook her head at her childish peers. Jaxon looked at her like you know it was funny. Aiko didn't say anything instead smiled.

.
.
.

"Finally" Aiko said walking out the airport.

After two hours of being on the plane Aiko was calling her parents to let them know she made it safe.

All the students were taken to a hotel where the girls and guys were separated and provided hotel keys. Everyone got with their group and parted ways. Aiko, Pri, Alicia, and Cyd went up to their room.

There was two rooms and four beds. Cyd and Alicia decided to share rooms and that left Pri and Aiko together. While Pri unpacked her clothes Aiko texted Brenda to check on her.

"You're not going to unpack?" Pri asked folding her clothes inside the draws.

"No I don't usually unpack." Aiko said shrugging.

It was an old habit of hers. Going from different homes, Aiko felt there was no reason to unpack. That way everything became easy when it was time to move again.