23.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

R A Y A U A N A (R A Y A )

"So.. Have you talked to August or matter of fact Aiko?" Izumi asked.

"Nope." She rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Well you can't stay here forever Raya."

"If that's what this is about than I will leave. Just say it."

"I don't want you to leave but I'm just saying." She sighed.

I nodded and continued eating my food. There was complete silence between us before her baby daddy strolled in.

I picked my food up and walked past them. I looked back and met eyes with Desmond before going upstairs.

My life was in shambles. I hadn't seen August in a month and today was his birthday. Pretty much my life has been work and sleep.

I wasn't about to sit in the house today so I got up and went to shower. As I was lathering my body with lotion Desmond came into my room.

"Oh shit. My bad." He said as I tightened my robe.

"It's fine." I said getting a good look at him.

My sister always knew how to pick them, I thought to myself.

"Izzy left and I'm on my way out now." He stated.

"Okay." I said standing up.

I walked to the door and held it open. "You're still here."

"Right. I'll see you later." I smirked as I watched him disappear down the hall.

I looked down at my robe and slightly chuckled. It was slightly opened giving him a peak at my panties and everything on up. I shook my head and closed my door, going to finish getting dressed.

Although August and I weren't on good terms I still wanted to get him something for his birthday. After going to the mall and picking up his gifts I was in target getting a birthday card and gift wrap.

"I like the blue one." I heard a deep voice say.

I looked up to match a face with the voice then looked back down. I put the red wrapping paper in my cart. "Red it is then." I smirked.

He chuckled and shrugged. "I tried."

"Don't we all." I stated.

I started walking towards the front with the guy beside me. "I didn't catch ya name."

"Raya."

"Jayceon." I took a good look at him.

He was definitely handsome. Some good eye candy and that's it. I reached the check out line and paid for my things and left.

Before I could get to my car Jayceon waved me down, so I stopped to let him catch up. "You forgot this." He grinned, handing me my receipt.

"Thanks." I said before he walked away.

I looked at the bottom and seen his number on it. I shook my head and through it in the bag.

The whole drive to August house I was a nervous wreck. I didn't know how he would respond to me coming over. I wrapped his gift in the car before getting out. Taking a deep breath I pressed the door bell and waited patiently for an answer.

I smiled when Mariá opened the door. She stepped to the side and let me in. I followed all the voices to living room. To my surprise all of August family was here.