7.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

R A Y U A N A (RAYA)

"Afternoon Ms.Lee." My assistant greeted me as I walked in the building.

I returned the hello and went inside my office. I sat in my chair after placing my belongings down and looked at April.

"Do you have something for me?" I questioned confused, seeing she had a nervous smile plastered on her face.

She handed me a card with my lines on it. "The agency your working with isn't too happy with you coming out about your daughter. During today's interview they want you to read that."

I read over the card and frowned. They wanted me to say I never got pregnant and I don't have a child. I sat the card down and held my bottom lip between my teeth.

"How am I supposed to lie to everyone. People want the truth."

"No. They may think they want the truth but they don't. They want Ms.Raya perfect life. No drama and children just glam and fashion." April replied.

"Can I have a minute."

"Yes." She turned to walk out. "Just don't think to much about it." She added before leaving.

Maybe I was being dramatic, but how could I tell the world I didn't have a daughter. My worst fear was for Aiko to find out. But since the interview was going to be live and she was in school I prayed she missed it.

I stood up from my seat and walked to the room where the interview was being held. After everything was set up I sat in the chair across from the host. The camera man counted down with his fingers and we started rolling.

"Hey everyone I'm back and today we have fashion model Rayuana Aleyce with us." I smiled and waved to the camera as she spoke.

"So Rayuana, did I say that right?"

"Yes you did." I laughed.

"Good before I even came here I practiced saying that over and over."

"It's actually not that hard to say." I spoke, crossing my legs.

"Your right. So tell me what's been going on. I heard the rumors about you having a daughter out there. How true is that?"

I sat that for a moment debating if I should be honest. I looked at everyone as they waited for my answer. I sighed and opened my mouth to speak, bringing the mic closer to my mouth.

"Um I just want to apologize for any confusion for the last few days. I was a lot of things in high school but pregnant was not one. So there you have it. I do not have a kid out there." I sighed.

"You heard it here first everyone. After this break we'll discuss the upcoming Rayuana Aleyce project. Don't go away we'll be right back." She finished and the director yelled cut.

After I finished the whole interview I was on my way to August house. I parked in the driveway and got out. As I walked up to the door he was coming out with a bouquet of flowers.

"For me?" I slightly blushed.

"Not this time." He chuckled. "Tiana mom."