seventeen

Mature content

Andria

After I struggle to unlock the door with Harry leaving wet kisses down the side of my neck, he grabs my waist and roughly pushes me against one of the walls. I let out a small laugh as he kicks the door shut behind him, taking both my hands in his and pinning them on the wall beside my head. I don't like him having all this control so I take the chance to quickly jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, causing Harry to stumble back and release my hands. I pull myself further up his body, letting my hands grip onto the ends of his hair.

I wiggle around on his chest to keep my balance, squeezing my legs tighter around his back. A soft moan of my name escapes from Harry's lips as I let my mouth slowly suck on the skin of his neck and I lift my head back, eyes wide in surprise.

"Did I just make the Harry Styles moan my name?" I ask him with a giggle.

"Shut up." Harry says and I just laugh again. "Just wait, baby. You'll be screaming my name before long."

"Sounds like a challenge." I say and Harry winks. I kiss him again, grabbing fistfuls of his hair and he carries me over to one of the doors in my apartment. "That's the bathroom."

He sighs and then turns around. He walks over to another door and pauses before walking in. I nod and he rolls his eyes, kicking open the door and then carrying me over to the bed so I can climb off his body. I lie down on my back as Harry kneels over me, grabbing my arms to wrap around his neck. He roughly presses his lips back onto mine and I begin to tingle as he moves in between my legs. I feel something hard brush in between my thighs and I smile up at him.

"Getting excited?"

"Not as excited as you're gonna be." Harry promises, reaching up to tear his shirt off. As he reaches down to pull off his jeans, I plant kisses along his tanned torso, trailing my lips all the way down to the waistband of his jeans. Once his jeans are off, he places his hands onto my shoulders and roughly shoves me back onto the bed, crawling on top of me. His expression holds a smirk as he reaches out and lays my arms out above my head before his hands skilfully slip my dress off my body. His lips arch into a small smile as he holds the black fabric in his hands, his finger trailing over the sleeve material.

"I fúcking love lace. How did you know?" Harry asks and I shrug.

"Lucky guess?"

"Mhmm. Very lucky." He says and then he throws it across the room, obviously having no need for it before he turns back to me. "No lace underwear? Shame. Maybe next time?"

I nod slowly as Harry unclasps my bra and chucks that away too, his actions careless and a clear indication of what he really wants. He peers down at my breasts before softly kissing each one, caressing me gently, causing a quiet moan from escaping my lips. He lowers himself down on me and moves his lips back to mine, running his hands up and down my hipbones, my body shivering with every touch. As his fingers slide down my hips, his tongue darts out, sucking on my skin and leaving a collection of love bites all down my body. His fingers hover over the line of my underwear and I feel a deep breath fall from my lips, already aching for him to take them off.

"Damn, look how wet you are and we've barley even started." Harry says in a raspy voice and I let out a small moan as he teasingly traces his finger over the material.