twenty nine

A.N.

I actually want short hair Harry back idgaf like his long hair is beautiful ofc but 2013 Harry was pRiME TiMe ok it was some good shit👌🏻👌🏻

Anyways a new(ish) character is introduced in this chapter ;)) enjoy x

Harry

When I wake up, I immediately find myself reaching out for Andria and I suddenly feel a sharp pang in my chest when the realisation hits me that she's not here.

I feel my fist clench the sheets as anger seems to take over me, however I relax when I remember that this is the right thing to do. Andria was right: I really need to sort my head out once and for all, and we need to spend some time apart while I do that. I don't want to be with her while I'm so confused because even though I may be happy, I know she's not and that makes me incredibly selfish. The last thing I want is for her to be unhappy, so that's why I'm doing this.

For her, but I guess for me too.

"Oh look who's back on my sofa." I suddenly hear Zayn's voice greet me and I look over at him from under the covers, noticing he's wearing just his jeans with his arms folded over his chest.

"Oh look who's back still not wearing a shirt." I quip back, tiredly rubbing my eyes. "Do you even own one?"

"Haha, you're so funny." Zayn replies sarcastically and I roll my eyes. "I didn't even hear you come in last night. You're lucky Jen wasn't here."

"Why? Jen loves me."

"Exactly. She thought you were finally happy with a girl and it'd make her sad if she knew you were back here." Zayn tells me, leaning against the wall and giving me a curious look. "Why exactly are you here anyway?"

"Andria and I.....decided to spend some time apart." I tell him. Well actually, Andria is the one who decided but I don't mention that part. "While I figure some stuff out."

"Oh." Zayn says, actually looking quite surprised. "Are you like....ok with that?"

"I guess." I say with a shrug. "I mean, I'd prefer it if we were together, but this is what she wants and this is what we both need."

"Yeah. You do need it." Zayn nods in agreement. "You're kind of a mess, mate."

"Wow, thanks, Zayn. You're a great friend." I say sarcastically but I know he's right. I am a mess and I've finally realised that now. I'm determined to sort out my mind and my life and finally decide what I actually want. I just hope I can do it for good this time.

"So what are your plans for today?" Zayn asks me and I furrow my eyebrows. I hadn't even thought about what I'm going to do on the first day of 'figuring my life out'.

"I think wallowing in self pity should last for the majority of the day." I say and Zayn rolls his eyes.

"You're not staying there all day." He warns. "It's been nice to actually have a sofa that isn't used as your messy bed."

"Well, I'm sorry that I don't have anywhere else to go." I reply a little snappier than intended, but oh well. Zayn's pissing me off. I know that the whole staying at his place thing was temporary and when he finally thought he got rid of me, I show up again, but I don't see what else I can do. What does he expect me to do?