seventy three

Andria

"To the left a bit. No, the other left. Ok, now move to the right a tiny bit. I said a tiny bit, not a huge step! Alright, stay there. Don't move."

My eyes squint in the sunlight despite the sunglasses over my face as I peer down at my phone screen, trying my best to keep it steady as I point it at Harry. He dragged me out of bed much earlier than I would've liked, letting me indulge in a breakfast of croissants and fruit, only to then make me get dressed so we could go out and get started on his plans for the day. He said he wanted to do all the usual tourist things, but I think he really just wanted to do this: make me take a picture of him in front of the Eiffel Tower with him trying to make it look like he's pinching the top of it. So far, it's not really working.

"Have you done it yet? Does it look good?" he asks me, peering at me over the rim of his sunglasses.

"No, I said don't move."

"Alright, bossy boots."

I just smile, reaching down to snap the photo, the quiet shutter sound emitting from my phone. Once it's taken, I click on the small icon in the corner of the screen to expand it again. I lower my phone so I can see it better and using my hand to shield the screen from the sun, a small laugh escaping my lips as I see the final product.

"Why are you laughing? Is it good? Let me see," he says, finally abandoning his posing position after what feels like forever and jogging over to me. He takes hold of the top of my phone, angling it towards him so he can see it better while I continue to giggle. "Stop laughing, it's good. Looks like I'm holding it up."

"No it doesn't," I laugh, shaking my head at him as I bring my phone back. I pinch my fingers onto the screen, zooming in. "It looks like you're a waiter. Oooh, maybe I can photoshop you holding some plates."

"Haha," he says dryly, rolling his eyes while I crack up in amusement.

"Aw, don't worry, you still look great," I assure him, playfully ruffling his hair with my fingers.

"Whatever, let's see you try it," he says, snatching my phone away from me and clicking back onto the camera.

I smile at him, finding his competitiveness rather amusing. "I will accept that challenge."

I push past him with a smirk and stand in the place he just was, getting myself in position. I reach up to adjust my sunglasses on my face, running my hands through my hair and smoothing out the bottom of my coat. Once I'm happy with my appearance, I bend my arm out and slightly step up onto my toes, having already figured out the position I need to be in to make this picture work. My lips arch into a small smile, my eyes hidden behind my sunglasses but still watching as Harry holds the phone up and takes the picture.

After the small click, he lowers the phone again to check the picture. I walk back over and join him at his side, placing my hand on his shoulder as I look down at the photo. I smile in satisfaction with how it's turned out, my fingers perfectly pinching the top of the tower, however Harry huffs in annoyance.

"Ugh, it's perfect," he says, pouting like a child as he zooms in. "Why do you always do it better than me?"

"Are you talking about our relationship or the picture?" I tease him and he gives me a small nudge with his hip.

"Shut up," he says playfully, smiling when I nudge him back. "The picture's great though. You look gorgeous, as always."

I don't say anything, instead placing a gentle kiss against his lips. He reciprocates it, puckering his lips against mine and I feel his arm snake around my waist, pulling me tighter against him. I place my hand against his chest, letting him slip his tongue into my mouth and deepen the kiss for a while before I eventually pull back, making him groan and try to grab me again.