fifty eight

A.N.
enjoy this chapter and as always don't forget to vote and comment. also we're quite close to 700k that's insane!!! if this story ever hits 1M I will actually cry fr

Harry

As soon as Andria and I arrive back in London, we spend the first few weeks thrown back into work. I have to catch up on everything I missed from the time I was away in New York, and Andria seems just as busy, so we don't really see each other as much as we'd like. However, when we're not working, we spend the rest of our time at either hers or my flat, truly making up for lost time in between the sheets.

I've become so used to spending our days off rolling around in bed with Andria, that I'm quite surprised when she pulls me up on Saturday morning, telling me she wants to go shopping. I'm pretty reluctant at first, telling her I don't really feel like it, but with her adorable face and cute little pout, she manages to convince me.

Andria somehow coerces Jen to come along with us, which I find a bit odd because I didn't even know they were friends. I don't want to be a third wheel on this girly shopping trip, so I decide to invite Zayn along too. He clearly doesn't want to go, just like me, but Jen must convince him somehow because he trudges alongside her with a defeated expression.

Zayn and I trail along after the girls for a while, but we eventually get bored and decide to go off on our own, going into the shops we actually want to go in. I buy some new pairs of jeans and Zayn picks out a suit jacket he needs for work, discussing it in detail with the shop assistant like he's Gok Wan or something.

I get fed up of this so I wait for him outside, aimlessly walking up and down the street. I glance at the different window displays as I pass them, although one suddenly grabs my attention and I stand directly in front of it, studying all the items in the window. I'm still stood there when Zayn suddenly appears by my side, but he takes one glance at what I'm looking at and raises his eyebrows at me.

"Engagement rings?" he scoffs at me, m shaking his head. "Seriously, Harry?"

"What?" I ask him with an innocent shrug. "I'm just looking."

"Yeah, for now," he adds. "You do realise that you two have only just got back together, right?"

"So?"

"So you broke up for three months."

I turn to face him, raising an eyebrow. "And your point is.....?"

"My point," he huffs. "Is that you only just made up. And besides, you haven't even been together that long anyway."

"I don't think that's important," I reply with another shrug, turning back to look at the rings in the window. "How long you've been with someone doesn't matter when you love them. When you know, you just know."

"You said that about Victoria."

I roll my eyes, shooting him an angry look. "Do you have to ruin everything?"

"I'm not, I'm just trying to think of the long-term for you. Do you really want another failed marriage under your belt?"

"Wow, you really are a supportive friend, Zayn," I spit out sarcastically.

"I'm just trying to be realistic."

"I'm just trying to be optimistic," I point out. "Besides, me and Andria are in a better place now, a better place than Victoria and I ever were. Things are different with Andria."

Zayn furrows his eyebrows, looking at me curiously. "What do you mean by that?"

"I don't know. It just feels more.....real."