fifty one

A.N.
wow I'm killing it with the updates

many of you were excited to find out what happens next, so here you are. Enjoy x

Andria

When my eyes snap open the next morning, for a moment my mind is nothing but a blissful blank slate.

For a moment, I forget about the current situation I'm in and everything that happened last night. I imagine that Harry and I are perfectly fine, happy and in love like we were not so long ago. It feels like just another peaceful morning waking up in Harry's flat, curled up in his bedsheets and basking in the warmth that our bodies provide.

However, that only lasts for a moment, and within a matter of seconds it all comes flooding back. Me barging into Harry's flat, me shouting at him, Harry yelling back, the both of us having a screaming match so loud it probably disturbed the neighbours, and then sleeping together which probably did the exact same thing.

As it all flashes in my mind, I feel my stomach churn and I'm immediately overwhelmed by feelings of pure regret and guilt. Although I don't really want to, I hesitantly glance over to the other side of the bed, finding Harry laying beside me, still fast asleep with his arm lazily thrown across my stomach.

I suddenly reach down and grip hold of the covers to peer underneath them, wondering if maybe this is all some messed up dream and didn't actually happen, however I soon find it's not when I notice that both Harry and I are naked.

I run my hands down my face in frustration, letting out a quiet groan. I can't believe this, I honestly can't believe this. How did this happen? How did I let this happen? Am I that fucking stupid, so dumb and impulsive that I let this happen so goddamn easily? It appears so.

Not being able to handle laying here anymore, I suddenly throw the covers off me and practically jump out of the bed. The room is dim, but I still manage to make out a few pieces of my clothing scattered across the floor. I quickly begin to pull them back on, almost losing my balance and falling over multiple times.

"What are you doing?"

I jump at the sudden deep voice speaking from behind me, immediately spinning around to find Harry peering at me curiously from the bed. I shoot him a glare but choose to ignore him, turning back to continue dressing myself.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks, and by the sounds I hear behind me, I can tell that he's climbing out of bed too.

"Away from here," I tell him, sliding my bra straps up my arms and reaching behind my back to fasten it. "Away from you. This never should've happened, I never should've came here."

"But you did."

"Yeah, I did," I say, letting out a small laugh of disbelief. "And that was probably the biggest mistake I've ever made."

Once I've pulled on my underwear, I realise that no more of my clothes are in here so I begin to walk down the hallway, picking up more items of clothing as I go. After a few minutes, I notice Harry walking out of his bedroom, now wearing a pair of boxer shorts as he trails after me.

"You don't have to leave," he says from behind me and I let out a scoff. "Just come get back in bed. We can talk about this later."

"There is nothing to talk about," I say between gritted teeth, suddenly spinning around to face him. "We're not doing this. Not now, not ever."

"But we did do something-"

"Yes, I know," I snap at him. "But it never should've happened. We can't be doing things like that. It's unhealthy."