fifty seven

A.N.
I watched 'the end of the f***** world' in about 4 hours and holy shit it's such a good show I want to rewatch it already. the aesthetics and cinematography is so amazing it's all I could really focus on lol what is film studies doing to me

I decided to update again bc you all seemed to love the last chapter and I got many comments begging me to update soon ahaha so here you are. Enjoy x

Andria

When I wake up the next morning, I immediately lift my arms above my head to stretch, my body feeling like it's been cramped up in the same position all night. After letting out a small yawn, I glance over to find Harry laying next to me. A smile pulls at my lips as I realise just how much I missed something so simple as seeing him there when I wake up.

As I watch him, I let my eyes wander over his face for a while. His eyes are closed and his hair is ruffled, the strands sticking out in various different ways which almost makes me laugh. After looking at him for a while longer, I smile down at him again before turning around to get out of bed. However, I'm suddenly stopped by Harry's arm wrapping around my waist and pulling me back into his warm body.

"What are you doing?" he mumbles in his sleepy, raspy voice.

I turn around in his grip so I'm facing him again, noticing how his eyes are still closed. "I was going to order breakfast," I tell him, trying to move away but he isn't having any of it.

I just laugh softly at him, casting my eyes down to his plump lips which are parted slightly. They look so inviting that I can't help but lean down to give them a quick peck, before pulling away and trying to get up again.

Harry lets out a groan, trapping my body against his with his strong grasp. "Mmm, no," he mutters against my lips. "I haven't woken up with you next to me for months, and all I get is one quick peck?"

I raise my eyebrows at him just as his eyes flicker open for the first time this morning, the sleepy look in them somehow making him look even more adorable.

"What, are you expecting me to shove my tongue down your throat first thing in the morning?"

His lips arch into a lazy grin and he shrugs his shoulders. "I wouldn't mind."

"I would. You know morning breath is a thing, right?"

"Not an important thing," he says carelessly. "It's definitely not as bad as your coffee breath."

"Hey!" I exclaim, whacking his chest playfully while he chuckles at my reaction.

"Just joking, babe."

I roll my eyes at him, letting out a huff. "Anyway, don't be acting like you don't drink coffee now. I could taste it yesterday."

"Mmm, aren't you just the great detective?" he teases. "Want to inspect my mouth for anything else? Preferably with your tongue?

"No, I'm good, thanks."

"That's a shame," he says, suddenly grabbing my thighs and easily pulling me on top of him. He lets out a content sigh once I'm comfortably straddling his hips, leaning back against the headboard with a smirk as he watches me. "Hmm, that's a better view."

"Uh, I'm always the best view. At any angle."

He lets out a laugh, nodding as his arms wrap tightly around my back. "Ok, you might be right. For once."

"No, I'm always right too."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, it's one of my many talents," I tell him but he just raises his eyebrows. "So, shall we order breakfast now? I'm hungry."