forty

A.N.
we're all going to hell bc of the beginning of this chapter lmao

I wasn't going to update this tonight because I'm literally exhausted from work but I realised I only had a few paragraphs to write, so I was like why not, so enjoy x

Andria

It would be the understatement of the century to say Harry looks surprised as soon as I push him onto the couch, his chest already flushed and his green eyes darkening with lust as he watches me on my knees before him.

My lips arch into a smirk as my hands begin to slide up his thighs, my fingers grazing over his bulge, causing his eyes to almost pop out of his head and his jeans already straining. I watch him bring his bottom lip between his teeth as I reach the first button of his shirt, slowly and tortuously popping open every one until his chest is bare. His gaze feels like it's burning into me as I pull the shirt down his arms and toss it across the room, making him hiss when I slide my palms up and down his bare torso, replacing them with my lips a few seconds later.

"Fuck, you're hot," he mutters as I plant kisses along his stomach, my tongue poking out to trace over the ink along his chest, all the way down to the ferns littered across his hips, causing him to jerk slightly.

I place my hand against his bulge to push him down, but this just makes him hiss again, letting out a collection of curses under his breath. "Shh. I want you to be quiet," I tell him sternly, my hands moving down to his belt and beginning to unbuckle it, although I continue to make sure my movements are slow, finding that teasing him like this is much more fun.

He doesn't say anything else as I slide his jeans down his legs, noticing how much heavier his breathing is now as he watches me undress him. Once I've got the material down to his ankles, I let my gaze flicker upwards to meet his, my eyes wild and full of desire, and Harry lets out a throaty moan just at the sight of me peering up at him.

I try not to smile in amusement as my fingers dip into the waistband of his boxers, keeping my eyes trained on his hungry gaze as I pull them down his legs, letting them pool at his ankles with his jeans. Harry lets out a sigh from being freed from the restraints and a smug smile pulls at my lips as I blissfully watch him so wound up because of me.

Finally tearing my eyes from his own lustful ones, I lower my head so I can pepper kisses along his thighs and he tenses again, a deep breath pushing past his lips. My lips continue to trail upwards until they reach his inner thigh and he instantly jerks again.

"Oh god, baby, please."

"I thought I told you to be quiet?" I reply, my voice sounding assertive and firm, something that clearly turns Harry on because he whimpers softly.

"Ok, I will. I'll be quiet, baby, please," he breathes out, choking on his words. "I promise, I will. Just please..."

My heart begins to pound in my chest and excitement runs through my veins, hearing him beg sounding like music to my ears. Another deep breath pushes past his lips when I flatten my tongue against his length, dragging it up and down before tracing his slit. He jerks again and I reach down to grip him in one hand, hearing him let out a groan from above me. My lips finally enclose around the head and begin to suck lightly at the tip, causing him to groan again in between his shaky breaths.

"Fuck, yeah, just like that...." he murmurs, his hands beginning to reach out and tangle themselves in my hair, yanking slightly as my mouth begins to move down further. My tongue smooths across his silky skin as I take in every inch of him, finding it a little difficult to adjust to at first but I'm encouraged by the sound of his deep breaths and moans of my name.