thirty eight

A.N.
you stress me out you kill me you drag me down you fuck me up ^^

Andria

The first thing I see when I wake up is the view of downtown London through the one long window in Harry's room. Even with the slightly overcast sky full of grey clouds threatening to spill out rain at any moment, the city still looks beautiful. I smile softly to myself as I roll over, although I find that I'm alone in the bed, my body the only one wrapped up in the warm white sheets.

I furrow my eyebrows slightly, a little confused as to where Harry is, until he suddenly walks into the room. He's already up and dressed in black dress trousers and a white button up, his hair styled and looking perfect as usual. He looks so good that my mouth drops open a little, blinking up at him in surprise.

"Morning," he greets me, walking over to his wardrobe, seeming to be looking for something.

"Morning," I reply a little groggily, reaching up to rub my eyes. "Where are you going?"

"To work, love," he chuckles, emerging from the wardrobe with a pair of shoes and sitting down on the bed to pull them on.

"You didn't tell me you were working today."

"I didn't?" he asks and I shake my head. "Oh, I must've forgot. Aren't you working today?"

"No, I thought I was going to be leaving the hotel and travelling back today, so I booked it off," I tell him and he nods understandingly.

"So what are you going to do all day?" he asks, kneeling down onto the bed and leaning over my body, his hands placed either side of my head. "Just stay in my bed?"

I shrug, stretching my arms above my head with an innocent smile. "I don't know, probably. It's comfy and warm here."

He just smiles at me, obviously not minding if I actually do just stay here all day. "Give me a kiss before I go then," he orders, leaning down to peck my lips.

This 'kiss' turns into a pretty full on snogging session, involving wandering hands, soft moans, and the feel of Harry's soft hair slipping through my fingers as I run my hands through it. But of course, neither of us are complaining about this.

"Look how times have changed," I say when we both pull away for some air and Harry raises an eyebrow, his pink lips glistening and swollen. "You're the one going off to work while I'm still in bed."

"Well, I don't mind. It's a nice sight to see you in my bed," he smirks, leaning down to kiss me again.

"I'm sure it's practically torture for you that you have to leave me here all alone," I tease. "All alone wrapped up in your bed, possibly naked. How could you resist?"

"Well, my dick is aching for you," he smirks, reaching behind me to cup my ass and squeeze it. "As am I."

"Oh please. You're lucky that you even got some at the wedding. That was never part of the plan. You must've caught me in a moment of weakness."

"Oh come on, that was the best you've ever had and you know it."

"Doubtful."

Harry lets out a small growl, shocking me when he buries his head into the crook of my neck and begins trailing kisses along it, making my mouth drop open slightly. He continues to kiss all the way up to my ear, nibbling at my lobe a little before moving back down again, making me feel like I'm going to completely melt in his grasp.