thirty four

A.N.
We hit 500k!!!

Thank you guys so much for 500k reads, when I saw that I literally had a little freak out in my room haha. That's half a million fucking reads like wow

Also this is long as fuck so you're welcome lmao

Andria

"Oh my god, it looks amazing on you!" Danielle squeals as soon as I step out of the changing room in one of the bridesmaid dresses. She claps her hands together in delight as I make my way over to the mirrors, pulling herself up from the couch to follow me.

"You think so?" I ask, smoothing down the dress as I look at my reflection in the mirror.

"Yes, like it was made for you!" She assures me, taking another sip of champagne. "Not that I'm surprised, because you look great in everything. Fucking bitch."

I laugh at her as the seamstress begins to fiddle around with the dress, making sure it fits right while Danielle uses her free hand to push some of my hair out of my face, taking sips of champagne in between. I think I'm going to have to prise it away at some point or else she's going to be off her face at her own wedding, which would be a disaster, to say the least.

"How does it feel? Does it fit ok?" Danielle asks, checking the dress around my waist and then my chest, which makes the seamstress laugh.

"Don't you think Andria here would be more comfortable seeing for herself first?" She chuckles, swatting Danielle's hands away.

"Oh don't worry, we've seen much more of each other after drunken nights out," Danielle tells her, shooting me a cheeky wink.

I laugh at her, nodding in agreement. "It's true."

"Well, how about I feel it out instead?" the seamstress says, nudging Danielle out of the way slightly, making her hold her hands out in mock surrender and back away a little.

I stand there in front of the collection of mirrors as she begins to check different parts of the dress and how it fits my body. As she's doing this, Danielle disappears into some other part of the store and I just hope that she's not gone looking for some more alcohol.

"Right, well the only slight problem with the dress is that it's a little big under the armpit area," the seamstress tells me, lightly tugging on the part of the dress that she's talking about. "But that can be easily fixed."

"Really? Could you do that by today?" I ask her. "We're just on a pretty tight schedule."

"I know, love, I can tell by how much champagne Danielle's been drinking," the seamstress says, raising her eyebrows, securing the part of the dress she needs to work on with some pins. "Well, go and get yourself changed and I'll get the dress done as soon as I can."

"That's great, thank you," I say and she smiles, nodding at me. I head back over to my changing room, sliding the curtain back across for some privacy, even though I basically just had both the seamstress and Danielle feeling me up a few minutes ago.

I can't help but glance in the mirror again before getting changed, taking time to actually admire the dress. All of the bridesmaid dresses are white lace, although the styles are slightly different but still compliment Danielle's dress when all put together. Mine has a plunging v-neck with sheer lace in the chest area, which barely even covers my nipples, but Danielle assured me that I just need to 'stick on some tape and get over it', so that's what I'm doing. Despite how the dress is almost a guaranteed nip-slip, it's still absolutely beautiful.

I carefully change out of the dress and pull on my normal clothes: a pair of high waisted black jeans, a white spaghetti-strap satin shirt with my beige coat thrown over the top, and a pair of my favourite heeled boots to go with it. I place the dress back onto the hanger, making sure to be as gentle as possible, opening the curtain of the changing room and handing the dress over to the seamstress, who tells me she'll fix it as soon as she can.