twenty one

A.N.
I've been loosing readers lately and idk why what's wrong what's happening ik I suck ok no need to remind me thnx

Andria

My eyes flicker shut as Harry leaves kisses along my jaw and all down the side of my neck, causing me to let out soft moans of pleasure. The sheets are scattered around our naked and sweaty bodies pressed against each other, our swollen lips never losing contact apart from when we litter each other's skin with soft kisses.

I've had the whole weekend off work and Harry has claimed every part of my time to be his. In between hungry kisses, he's also claimed every part of my body as his but in return, every part of him is also promised to be mine. I'm not sure if he means just for this weekend but I don't mind either way.

On Friday night, Harry went back to Zayn's apartment to get some clothes after he spent quite a while convincing me to let him stay. A lot of that 'convincing' involved kissing my neck and wrapping his arms around me, but that's beside the point.

Saturday was spent with Harry and I watching movies on the couch. Although, it was mostly Harry watching movies while I was doing work on my laptop, despite Harry's protests for me to take a break. I began to get quite annoyed with him and ended up snapping something like "some of us have to work to live, you know." Not one of my proudest moments, I must admit.

I finished off as much work as I could and then I let Harry pull me to lie next to him, watching some kind of action movie that I wasn't too fond of. I'm not ashamed to admit that I still enjoy the typical girlie teen films, even if I'm theoretically a woman now. Harry, however, grabbed the remote away from me when I tried to put on another episode of Pretty Little Liars.

"I'm not watching that girlie shit with you." He said, trying to grab the remote from my hands. "You said after the first few episodes it got into the action and was like a crime thing."

"It is, you're just impatient." I scoffed at him. "Anyway, you said it was my turn to choose a movie. Besides, this is my fucking TV. So I decide."

"Whatever." Harry said, rolling his eyes but letting me keep the remote. "Watch what you want. I draw the line at Mean Girls, though."

I just laughed at him and ended up playing The Devil Wears Prada. Despite Harry's comments saying that it was stupid and asking multiple questions, I think he actually enjoyed it by the end. He wouldn't admit it though. But I could tell.

The rest of the evening was spent eating too much takeaway food and lounging around on the couch together.  The remainder of the night, and into early Sunday morning, involved both our bodies tangled up in my bedsheets, clothes left in a pile on the floor and our skin embracing the warmth of each other.

"Harry," I say in a breathless voice as he continues to assault my neck with his lips.

"Hmm?" He asks in reply, his curls just in my sightline. I reach out and trail my fingers through his hair, something I've learnt that he throughly enjoys.

"We should get up now." I tell him and he groans, placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"I don't want to." He complains, wrapping his warm hands around my waist and pulling me closer. "What I want is to stay in this bed all day, with you underneath me."

I laugh as Harry climbs onto me again and he smirks down at me, grabbing my hands from his hair and placing them around his neck. I lift my head a little higher to place my lips onto his and a few seconds later, I feel something hard and familiar brush against my left thigh. I smile against Harry's lips. Knowing that I have this uncontrollable effect on him is very satisfying.