seventy four

A.N.
omg we're almost at 1M that's insane. I kinda don't even wanna finish the book until we hit it bc I want to thank u all in an authors note that'll probably be way too long lmao

anyway, enjoy this chapter, & read the a.n at the end x

Andria

I'm slowly awoken from our nap by the feeling of Harry's warm breath against my neck, tickling my skin. One of his hands is skimming up and down my hip, his fingers occasionally drumming against my side, his movements deliberately trying to get my attention. I just let out a small groan and snuggle further into the pillow, trying to avoid the light shining in through the window.

"Mmm, no," I murmur groggily when I feel his hand sneaking under the covers, wanting to go back to sleep.

"I'll be quick," he rasps into my neck, his warm palm sliding down my bare thigh. "Promise."

"But I'm sleeping." I reach down to grab his straying hand, trying to pull it away but he just entwines his fingers with mine instead. I can't seem to hold back the small smile pulling at my lips from his eagerness and persistence, finding it quite amusing.

"I could wake you up," he replies, his lips now at my ear.

I sigh softly. "Aren't we supposed to be going out tonight?"

"We are, but we still have time," he murmurs, nudging his nose against my cheek. "Come on, just a quick one."

I scoff, shaking my head as I finally open my eyes to shoot him a disapproving look. "You're so horny."

"Always," he smirks, his hand snaking back under the covers, but I don't stop him this time. "It's your fault."

I laugh, raising an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," he answers, his lips now ghosting along my jawline. "You do this to me, baby. I just can't help myself."

I roll my eyes at his words, but I let him continue to slip his hands under the covers and explore my body with them. It's been like this most mornings since we've been here in Paris, and evenings, and now apparently after naps too. Anytime we're not out sightseeing or eating food, we're here in this bed, tangled up in the sheets which do a bad job of separating us. I've lost count of the number of times I've awoken to the sight of Harry between my thighs, which I really don't mind as much as I pretend to.

My eyelids are soon fluttering closed again when Harry's lips begin to pepper soft kisses against my neck, trailing down to my jaw again and then back up to the shell of my ear. I barely even notice his hands reaching down to slowly pull my legs apart, leaving space for him in between them. I guess I'm just kind of used to it by now, like he somehow belongs there, and I give him every right to.

Within no time, he's already easing himself into me, but since we've both just woken up, his actions are a lot more gentle. A content sigh leaves my lips as I enjoy the feeling of him slowly rocking in and out of me, the pace just perfect. He continues to kiss my neck and I arch my head to the side, giving him more access to my skin.

Both of our breathing grows heavier, leaving our lips in soft pants, but we're both used to that sound too. Harry lets out quiet grunts against my neck while I moan softly, my body already flooding with warmth and making my heart thump harder than usual. Goosebumps raise on my skin whenever his fingers brush along it, my body always reacting to his touch like it's the first time I've ever felt it. No matter how long we're together, I don't think the chills he gives me will ever cease.

"Fuck, you always feel so good around my cock, baby," Harry rasps, his warm breath slightly tickling my skin. "So wet, so warm."

My lips arch into a smile, heat rising to my skin due to his words and the feeling of him easing in and out of me, his pace almost tortuously slow, but made better by the kisses he continues to litter across my skin. His fingers skim down my thigh and wrap around the back of it, hitching it up to his waist and I help him by wrapping my legs around him, pulling his body closer to mine. I feel my toes curl in pleasure as he momentarily picks up his pace, thrusting in and out faster and managing to sink into me even deeper, before returning to the slow burning pace.