You meet the rest of the band (Zack)

"Babe! You ready yet?" Zack called up to you from downstairs.

You just slipped your last shoe on while almost tripping down the stairs, letting out a small sigh. After that, you move towards your mirror, double checking that your outfit was perfect.

You wore black ripped skinny jeans, white Vans, A Sleeping with Sirens tank top, with one of Zack's black baggy jackets.

Casual but decent you thought.

There was a knock at the door and three men walked into the house, with warm smiles plastered over their faces. You instantly make you way downstairs, sending them all a warm smile, joining Zack's side.

   "Hey guys, this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Rian, Jack and Alex." He said pointing to a smiley guy with incredibly white teeth, a tall man with skunk dyed hair, and a tall man who has bright blue hair.

They each pulled you in for a hug, then smiled at you.

You all headed into the living room, where you all sat on the two black leather couches that sat in your lounge.  You all spoke about random things, and eventually the conversation died out, leaving almost an awkward silence lingering in the air. The tension was definitely thick.

   "So, can I get you all anything to eat or drink?" You ask sweetly in an attempt to break the silence, raising from your seat.

   "Can I get a beer please, babe?" Zack asks you politely, in which you nodded and smiled in response.

You then look over at the others, raising an eyebrow in a jokey manor.

   "Uh same here please." Alex spoke up, a tight smile on his features.

   "And me!" Jack adds, a goofy grin cemented to his lips.

   "Sure thing guys, and you, Rian?" You ask the last man kindly, turning to face him.

   "Can I have a glass of water, please?" He smiles, yet again.

   "Of course!" And with that you headed into the kitchen to make the drinks.

You had placed the drinks carefully on a tray, before carefully walking back to the lounge, only to hear faint whispers, so you stopped in your tracks and listened from the side of the wall.

   "So, what do you think of her?" Zack asked excitedly.

   "About that..." Jack began slowly.

This made you bite your lip, tapping your foot quietly as you grow anxious.

   "I just, I don't think she's right for you, it's almost like she's using you to get to us." Alex spoke.

You froze, you hadn't done anything bad, you had tried to be nice, and you honestly did like them, obviously you loved Zack, but you thought the rest of the band at least considered you a friend. Did they?

   "You really feel that way?" Zack asks quietly. You can practically feel him playing with the sleeves of his shirt.

You wait for the answer, biting down harder on your full lips. Your hands grasp the side of the tray even harder.

   "Nope, only kidding. She seems great!" Jack finally answer him, causing both you and Zack to let out the breath you were holding.

Feeling proud of yourself, you walk back into the room, placing the drinks in the boys hands. You then take your seat next to Zack before turning to Jack.

   "Now, I'm sure I heard that you like Home Alone?" You smirk as his face glows up.

He watches as you reach behind you, keeping full eye contact, before pulling out the movie from begin the couch.

The rest of the night was spent watching your favourite movies, all while you and the boys grew closer; especially you and Jack.

A/N; Updated this due to the crappy old version. I hope it's at least a little better by now...