[all+jack] Black and Blue PART1

This chapter is dedicated to @angelic_squidgy whom helped me adapt this idea.

Key:
Deranged – crazy
Query/queries – ask/s

I ran. I ran for what felt like hours. I ran until my knees were weak, my ankles sore. I couldn't stop moving, I couldn't let them catch me. My eyes searched the dark, damp streets for a way out, a way to escape from these deranged men.

From the slight flicker of one of the street lights, you noticed a dip in the way; an alley. Pushing your legs that one extra push, you managed to slip into the alley way. But the question is; is your absence unnoticed?

Clearly not.

  "Well, well, well, who do we have here?" One of the men taunt you, slowly entering the alley.

You back up even more, until the back of your foot touches a fence.

  "You're weren't trying to escape, were you?" Another queries, inching closer to you.

The third man remains silent, only twirling the knife around his fingers, a demented smile plastered all over that crooked face.

  "Look, I don't know what you wa–" you're cut off.

  "I think you do." The first man interjects.

  "I don't...I don't know." You whisper.

  "Oh honey, you really do." The second man comments, gesturing to your outfit.

You look down, pulling your short black dress down a little more, still holding the sparkly silver platform heels in your shaky hands.

  "What do you want?" You ask with a new found confidence in your voice.

Bad move.

  "You." The first answers with a crazed smirk.

The third man lunges towards you, his ice cold hands gripping onto your wrists, pinning them above your head.
The second man taking your heels from your hands, tossing them out of the alley; so that they lay in the sidewalk. His hands then rest on your hips, pressing you to the fence from your side.
The first man, however, only strolls up to you, a sly smirk on his face, as he traces your jawline.

  "So beautiful," he comments, running his hand down your neck to your waist. "So, so beautiful." You finishes by pressing his own body to yours.

You could feel his lower region, making you want to throw up right there and then. He kissed your neck, leaving unwanted love bites all over the delicate skin. His lips then moved up to your red lipstick-covered lips.

His kisses were sloppy, leaving wetness all over your lips and you chin.

  "Kiss back. Now." He threatened you, holding the blade of the third nan's knife to your hip, right text to your v-line.

  "No, I will not." You growl.

He then chuckles, reaching around you to unzip your dress, pulling it down to your ankles, then lifting you out of it.

  "I told you guys, this one's a keeper." He comments, running his hands down your waist to your bottom.

You squirm, trying to pull away from the three creeps but fail, leaving you stranded.

  "Please, stop! I beg of you, stop!" You cry out, thrashing around.

   "Honey, it's two a.m., no one is out." The second man taunts.

The three men then pin you to the fence, facing the cold metal. They unclasp your bra, tossing it like they did to your shoes, along with your underwear, leaving you bare.

  "Help!" You scream louder than you have ever screamed before.

Then, you let out an ear piercing scream.

This results in you getting hit in the head, kicked in the legs, until your on all fours. They repeatedly kick you in the ribs, winding you.

  "Hey, is that? Hey!" You hear a familiar voice from a distance away.

  "Get away from her!" You hear Rian's voice.

The guys you know as your best friends rush over, and in no time they're taking out the three men one by one. After the fight had finished, the three of them tower over you, looking at your fragile state, before realising you're naked.

  "Oh gosh, take my shirt, get her dress guys!" Alex exclaims frantically, tearing his shirt from his torso.

He pulls it over to your head, while Zack returns with your underwear and dress. Your eyes flicker up to Alex as he lifts you up, holding your weak body in his arms while Zack dresses you; being your best friend and all.

You step into your underwear as Zack slides the material up your legs, all the way up until it's fully on. He then does the same with your dress, but only leaves it half way up your waist.

  "Thank you," you whisper as Alex practically buries your head in his chest, resting his head on top of your body.

  "I love you, we all do." He replies, Zack and Rian joining the hug.

You felt warm, safe and more importantly; loved.

THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PART WHERE JACK FINDS OUT!