Stomach cramps (Zack)

(A/N: Can we just take a moment to appreciate Zack, he's gorgeous. If you can't tell, I'm a Zack girl. Thanks for over 100 reads!)

You were currently curled up on your bedroom floor, crying your eyes out.

You had probably the worst cramp in your stomach you've ever experienced, and it was killing you, you couldn't even get up to go to the bathroom!

"I'm home!" Zack, your boyfriend, called into the house.

About 30 seconds later he shouted again.

"(Y/N)? Where are you?" He called, walking up the stairs.

"(Y/N) you up here- (Y/N)! What are you doing?" He panicked, seeing you curled up in the floor, crying your eyes out.

"M-my b-b-be-bell-y." You stutter.

"Is it, you know, your time?" He awkwardly asked.

You nodded your head, tears running down your face.

"Right, I'm gonna pick you up, take you downstairs, and I'm gonna get you ice cream, tea, chocolate, blankets, movies, and I'll rub your belly, sound good?" He proposed.

"O-Kay." You stuttered again.

Zack placed his hand under your shoulder, and the other on you bum, and slowly lifted you up, and pulled you into him.

You bawled and screamed at the new pain.

Zack quickly ran down the stairs, trying to make the pain shorter, even if it hurt that extra bit more.

He placed you in the couch, and put pillows under your head, and a fluffy blanked over your body. He quickly kissed your head and sped off to the kitchen.

A few minuets later, he returned with a tray filled with chocolate, ice cream, tea, a glass of water, tablets, movies on the other side also.

"Here you go, babe." He smiled his beautiful smile, and placed the tray on the coffee table.

He put The Hunger Games in (your favourite), and then came back to you.

"I'm gonna pick you up, and lay you on my lap alright?" He said.

"Okay." You said.

He picked you up are carefully, and pulled you into his lap.

He lifted you shirt up just underneath your bra. He massaged you stomach, and it instantly helped.

"Tablets, please." You ask.

Zack grabs the water and gets you two paracetamol. You swallowed them quickly, and laid back down on Zack.

"You feeling better?" He asks, kissing your cheek.

"Yes, thanks to you, my little bassist." You smile, and you both giggle.

"Now, let's continue watching the best movie ever made." Zack smiles.