[all+jack] black and blue PART2

This chapter is dedicated to @angelic_squidgy whom helped me adapt this idea.

As 3/4 of the band works on Alex's guitar, you and Jack lay peacefully on the brown leather couch in his living room. Jack's hands rest on your hips as you snuggle further into his chest, sitting between his long legs.

  "Wanna watch TV?" He offers you, lifting the remote up in his large hand.

  "Yes, but I'm just going to quickly pop to the bathroom. I'll be right back." You promise, standing up from your seat, leaving a soft, tender kiss on Jack's cheek.

The others then sit on the other couches, glasses of wine in their hands.

  "Hurry back, babe. You'll be missing out, and we'll be missing you!" He sings terribly, a grin plastered on all of your faces.

Jack turns on the TV, flipping through the channels, when he spots your face on one of the shows; FOX News.

  "What's this?" Jack queries, leaning forward in his place.

  "Uh, can we go to Kerrang! they have a special on for All Time Low," Rian quickly squeaks out, sitting up in his chair.

  "Yeah! Let's do that, give me the remote Jack, I'll do it for you." Zack pipes up, standing up in the way of the TV to block his view.

  "Move! What is this?" Jack wonders as he cranks the volume up, waving an arm out to try to push Zack from his view.

  "Three local men locked up for harassment and files of rape against young women. The offenders have only admitted to five victims, though there are claims of up to thirty five complaints. These are the five victims that have been admitted to. Alice Foster, Rebecca Carpenter, Harriet Simon, Daniella Monroe and             (Y/F/N)."  The reporter reads.

Jack's face remains pale. Unclear. How had he not known that his partner, his love was harassed or possibly worse? His eyes fixate on the picture of you. You are smiling in the photo, it was one of you and Alex grinning at each other, only with Alex cropped out.

  "Jack, I..." Alex trails off, moving to sit next to his best friend.

  "How..." Jack trails off, his head in his hands. "How could you not tell me?" He asks them all, his voice cracking.

  "We thought it would be best if it stayed between the four of us." Zack answers him, his voice barely above a whisper.

  "Wait...you all knew? How did you know before me? I'm her boyfriend for crying out loud!" He exclaims, his arms flailing about in frustration.

You then walk back into the room, noticing the looks on Alex's, Zack's and Rian's faces.

  "What's going on?" You question cautiously, slowing stepping back into the room.

Rian places his hand on the small of your back, as he gestures to the TV in a small motion. Your eyes widen — almost as wide as china plates.

  "Jack, I-" you nervously begin.

He doesn't reply, he only raises from his seat wrapping his arms around you tightly.

  "If you don't want to talk about what happened, ever, you don't have to. I just want you to know that no matter what happens, no matter what you or anyone else say, I will always be here for you. I love you, (Y/N), and I will always love you." He tells you in the most sincere voice.

  "Thank you, Jack. I love you too."

With that, you tighten your arms around his waist, pulling him closer to you, yearning for more comfort from the one you love. Jack seems to catch on immediately, tightening his arms around your body, kissing the top of your head gently, letting out a shaky sigh.

   "I love you," He mumbles into your hair, the other three men joining you in the hug.

You break down, crying in all four of these beautiful men's arms. Not an upset cry, but a cry of being overwhelmed by the four people who have made your life the best it could ever be.

   "Thank you,"

A/N; I decided to change it a tad, I thought it could use a little more length wise.

Be sure to check out my new             The Walking Dead and Teen Wolf books! If you do like them, be sure to leave a like and a comment, as it means ever so much to me!

Don't forget, vote & comment on the next chapter of this book!
Thank you all, see you next time beautiful people!