Nightmares (Alex)

[A/N: A new update for you guys:)]

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), help!" You heard Alex mumble from beside you, waking you up from your slumber.

"What?" You groan, rolling over to face your lover.

You gasped at what you saw.

Ales was tossing and turning, tears running down his cheeks, and he was panting like he'd just ran a marathon.

"Alex?" You question, placing a hand on his muscular shoulder.

No answer, just more panting.

"Alex?" You say in a firmer tone.

That's when he lets out another cry, more tears running down his rosy cheeks.

You panic and start shaking his shoulders, trying to get him to regain consciousness. After a minute or two, he shoots up, his eyes darting around the room, before landing on you.

"(Y/N)! Oh my gosh. Thank god you're okay!" He rushes, and pulls you into his chest tightly.

"Of course I'm okay...why wouldn't I be?" You chuckle lightly.

"I-I...it's no reason..." He trails off, and wipes his face after letting you go.

"Alex, you can tell me anything, you know that, right?" You say as you both lay down on the bed, facing each other.

"Okay. Well, in my nightmare, they took you, and I couldn't get you. I chased you for ages, until my legs couldn't carry me further...then you were gone. I couldn't find you. I couldn't see you. And the last thing I heard was a gunshot and you scream." You see a stray tear roll down his cheek as he says he last part.

Instantly, you wipe it away. You place a soft, gentle kiss on his lips, and you cuddle into him. Alex wraps his arms around your waist, bringing you closer to him, burying his face into the cook of your neck.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He whispers.

"I love you too, Lex." You whisper back.