i#7- Your famous best friend hes jealous of (Jack)

(A/N: Can I just say, Ashton is so cute, look at his smile! Awe.)

Sure, Jack's a little older than me, and Ashton and I are the same age, yet he still gets jealous of us when we're near each other, even though we're best friends, and we're both dating other people.

Jack's a big fan of 5 Seconds Of Summer, so am I, I mean, they are 5SOS! Jack and I visit them quite a lot since Ashton and I grew up together.
I knew Ashton when we were babies!

Anyway, Jack and I were at the studio, helping 5SOS write songs for their new album.

As we arrived, I ran straight over to Ashton and he did the same to me, and we hugged, like there was no tomorrow.

Jack coughed, breaking us apart.

Ashton sat back down and patted the spot next to him, and that's where I at down. Then, Ashton put his arm around my shoulders, which was normal for us to be like this, since there's no romance between us, what so ever.

But Jack thinks there is.

Jack came bounding over to us, and sat on my lap, yes my lap, crushing me might I add.

"Jacky! Get your ass off of me!" I giggled. Jack then jumped off, and sat down next to me, moving Ashton's arm.

Jack then lent over me and kissed me.

I lightly pushed him back, after a good few minuets, to catch my breath, and all eyes were on us.

Jack instantly looked at Ashton, with the biggest smirk ever, almost evil.

Ashton burst out laughing, literally crying because of laughing so much.

"Look mate, I don't know why you think (Y/N) and I are a thing, but you it's quite funny watching you get jealous of us. I'm only being friendly with my best friend, don't be so protective." Ashton giggled his famous giggle.

Jack looked a little embarrassed, so I kissed him on the lips softly, and laughed along with Ash.

"Yeah, plus, Ashton's dating someone, chill. And you're the only one I want, you goof." Jack then pulled me onto his lap, and played with my hair while we helped write songs with the others.