You meet the rest of the band (Rian)

(A/N: this is in first person)

I looped my arm with Rian's as we walked down the red carpet, occasionally stopping to greet some other stars attending the glamour us event.

We walked near the most crowded spot, stopping for a little while as we converse with each other for a few moments.

   "Hey, Ri!" I heard a deep voice exclaim, making Rian move his arm from my own arm.

Rian then pulls the guy with blue hair in for a tight hug. I probably looked a little weird stood there staring, and that's when Rian noticed I was a little uncomfortable.

   "Oh, uh, (Y/N), this is Alex, the lead singer of the band. Alex, this is (Y/N), my girlfriend." Rian introduces us.

   "Hello!" I smile, shaking his hand, then he pulled me into a hug. How friendly...

   "Welcome to the family." He beams into my ear, before pulling away with a smirk stretched right across his chilled face.

Before I can react or even converse with this Alex, another man creeps up on me.

   "Hey, I'm Jack, you are?" A guy with dark hair with a dyed blonde stripe through it greets me, taking my hand in his to kiss.

   "Uh, hi?" I question rather than greet him, feeling a little confused.

   "Jack, back off of my girlfriend." Rian hissed playfully, then a tall, muscular guy pulled Jack back slightly, smiling at me.

   "Hey, I'm Zack." He said quietly, blushing slightly as he meets my gaze.

   "(Y/N)." I smile back, in which he hugs me.

The paparazzi soon notice us, before their yelling kicks in.

   "Hey, Alex! Are the Jalex rumours true?!" A guy with a microphone shout from behind the barrier, a crazed look on his face.

A feminine voice mutters from behind us, causing me to spin on my heels to face this woman.

   "Urghh." The lady mutters under her breath about the comment, she stands hand-in-hand with Alex.

It takes her a moment to realise that I'm not familiar, causing her to jump with realisation. "Oh, hi!" She greets me, noticing she hadn't introduced herself. "I'm Alex's fiancé, Lisa." Oh, that's why she's holding his hand.

   "Hello, I'm (Y/N), congratulations." I grin at her, pointing to her ring on her finger.

She blushes before she thanks me.

We got on very well, Lisa seemed wonderful. We then posed for a few photos with the guys.

It was Jack, then Alex with his arm around Lisa's waist, then Zack, then myself, with Rian on the end, his hand holding mine.

Needless to say, All Time Low won many awards at the show, and Lisa and I bonded and are now the best of friends!

******************
*************
********

A/N; Thank you for reading! As always, I hope you have enjoyed and I shall see you in the next upload!