Enemies? (Jack)

You were on your way to visit your best friend Alex, and you were extremely excited.

You walked up the multiple stairs to his apartment, and he was in the 11th floor, so that meant a lot of walking,

As you reached his floor, you took a deep breath, and knocked on his door.

"Coming!" Alex shouted behind his door.

"Hey!" You greeted his when he opened up.

"Hey (Y/N)! Come on in!" He insisted, opening the door wider.

You stepped inside, and he lead you to the kitchen

"So, Lex, what's the plan for today?" You ask excitedly.

"Well, I thought we could-" he began.

"I want some beer!" A deep voice yelled playfully, walking into the kitchen, not realising either of you were there.

He turned around, and your jaw dropped.

Him.

"Uh, what's he doing here?" You ask, narrowing your eyes at him.

"What's she doing here?" He snapped.

"Guys! Why can't you just get along?" Alex asked us.

"Because, he is disgusting." You spat.

"Don't act like you're perfect." He scoffed.

"I'm more perfect than you!" You yell.

"Guys! I'm going to the store to get some stuff, promise you won't kill each other?" Alex asked, being fully serious.

"Whatever." He said.

Alex walked out the door, and closed it behind him.

"Go get me a sandwich." He spat.

"No, you get a sandwich, I'm not your fucking maid!" You hiss.

"Fuck off!"

"Why don't you, Barakat!"

Yes, your enemy was Jack Barakat, he made you cringe just thinking about him.

"Maybe I will!" He shouted, stepping towards you.

You stepped back, making the back of your foot hit the couch.

"Maybe you should!" You shout, your voice cracks at the end.

"Fine!" He said, stepping even closer, so there was now barely a gap between you.

"Why do you hate me?" You say quietly, a tear rolling down your cheek.

He lifted his hand up, you flinched, and he looked upset.

"I'm not gonna hit you." He said quietly, wiping your tear.

"Then why are you so mean to me?"

"I- I'm only like this cause- I- you-" He cuts himself off.

"You what?" You ask quietly.

"Maybe this'll explain." He smirks, and kisses you softly.

You put your hands on his chest lightly, moving them to his shoulders, then into his hair.

Jack pushed you back onto the couch, laying onto top of you, but keeping his weight on his elbows, right next to your head.

He took his shirt off, breaking the kiss for a quick second, and you pulled him closer to you.

You then heard some keys jiggle, and a familiar voice curse.

"Get up!" You whisper-shout to Jack.

Jack shoots off the couch to the floor, and pulls his shirt over his head, just when Alex walks through the door.

"Why are you guys smiling?" Alex asked, eyeing the both of you suspiciously.

"Just hanging out, ya know." Jack smiled, pulling you to his side.

"What's going on?" Alex asked.

"Well, we decided to talk out our issues, and we decided it was silly, so now we're friends." You smile, wrapping your arm around Jack like he was doing to you.

"Really?" Alex asked, slightly shocked.

"Yep, she's my best friend now, c'mon! I need to show you my room!" Jack shouts, picking you up, and running through Alex's apartment.

"But it's Lex's home, how do you have a room?" You ask.

"Well, since I practically lived here anyway, we thought it would be easier if I moved in." He explained.

"Oh..." You trail off.

"Now, since you practically live here too, I was wondering if you...wanted to move in too?" He asked.

"So we made out less than 5 minuets ago, and you're already asking me to move in?" You smirk, laughing at the same time.

"Whatever floats your boat." He chuckled.

"Well, Barakat, I will move in." You declare.

"Awesome!" He exclaims.

"What room do I get?" You ask.

"Pfffft, you're staying in my room silly, or our room, might I say." He giggles.

"What, really?! What will Lex say?" You wonder.

"He can't say anything, because, you're my little baby bear, and Lex has no say." He smiles slyly.

"Wow, you're just the best roommate ever." You say sarcastically.

"I know, and now I'm your roommate, so embrace it guuuuurl." He snaps his fingers.

"Wow, I living with an idiot, and Alex." You chuckle.

"You sure are, babe" He winks, kissing your cheek.