"Oops, my bad." (Jack)

You look up at the clock on the light blue wall, then look to your teacher.
It was one minute until school was over, and your brother, Alex, was picking you up from school.

*Ring*

You jump out of your seat, and literally sprint through the corridors.
You push the double door that leads to the parking lot, and look for your brothers car.
Instead of your brother outside your car, you see Jack- your brothers best friend.
You also see the schools slut, Katie, practically hanging off of him.

You see Jack spot you, and he looks at you uncomfortably, silently signalling for you to come over as quickly as possibly.

"Hey Jack!" You exclaim, jogging up to him.

"Oh, hey (Y/N), am I glad to see you here." He laughs.

"Well, you are picking me up, so..." You chuckle.

"Uh, why are you talking to her? She's disgusting, look at her." She scoffs, placing her hand on Jack's bicep,

"Actually, she's not disgusting, she's beautiful." Jack corrects, blushing slightly.

"What are you then? Boyfriend and girlfriend?" She scoffs again.

"Actually, yes, we are." You say, winking at Jack discreetly to go along with it.

She just exchanges looks with her group of sluts- I mean friends, oops.

"Well then, if you're dating, prove it. Kiss each other." She smirks when your and Jacks eyes get wider.

"O-okay." Jack stuffers, and you walk towards him.

You place your hands on his shoulders, and he places his on your waist.
You both lean in, and your lips connect, moving in perfect sync.

Eventually you both pull back, and everyone stares at you, jaws almost on the floor.

"Come on Jack, let's go home." You smirk, kissing his cheek, and dragging him by his hand to his car.

You step in, and send a wink and a smirk to Katie, and she stares at you wide eyed.

"You know, you are gonna be in so much shit if Alex finds out you kissed his little sister." You joke, making Jack blush, and look nervous.

"Y-you're not going to tell him, right?" Jack rushes, and pulls into the drive way of your home.

"Nope, our kiss is safe with me."

"Kiss?!" Alex shouts from across the lawn.

You swear he has super hearing sometimes.

"Uh, w-what?" Jack stutters.

You get out the car, and head to Alex.

"What kiss?" Alex questions.

"Oh, it was nothing." You giggle.

You were going to wind him up, unfortunately it might backfire on poor Jack though.

"Jack! What the fuck?!" Alex shouts, and starts charging towards his car.

"(Y/N), what the hell?" Jack whines.

He knows he's in deep shit now.
You jog over to the car after Alex, and run over to Jack's side of the car.

You make him roll his window down.

"Hey Jack, I think you forgot something." You say, placing both your hands on the car.

"I did? What was it?" Jack asks, turning to look at you.

"This."

You lean in, and kiss him passionately.
After a moment, you pull away.

"Jack! You're a dead man!" Alex shouts, and tries rushing to his side.

"Thanks a lot." Jack says sarcastically, then kisses your cheek.

"Oops, my bad." You giggle, and Jack drives off quickly, leaving Alex infuriated.